The New Describe Thread with special guest Fat Albert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
tv_fpb_fat_albert.jpg

Hey hey hey. Get describing.

^ you're having an off day. Read a book, that's pretty fool proof

^ you should go buy Into the Heart: The Stories Behind Every U2 Song and read it

then send it to me because it's on my wishlist and my birfday is next month

^^imp13
:sexywink: if you're lucky. Does sound like a good book. I was at the bookstore this morning. Looking for M4P's recommendation I need to find him! They didn't have it and thought it might be spelled wrong. Have you heard of bellx1?

way too slow

^likes depressing books

^ I see a lot of humor in it, but I guess the fact that people can be so drug-addled can be depressing

^i'm usually depressed by drug movies. Have you ever known anyone with an addiction it's quite sad.

by the way I just noticed your it's offical thread you like rockin the boat don't ya!

^ my friend is a big time cokehead now and yeah, it's definitely depressing

but Fear & Loathing has a lot of funny elements

Rock the boat
Don't rock the boat baby!

< hmmm, is watching last night's conan on tivo:happy:

speaking of which, anyone ever saw HUnter S Thompson as a guest on Conan, he was a very bizarre, deranged man, it was painful to watch but yet it was so funny, he was totally random even as an old man

< doesnt really watch conan ALL the time,
i hardly ever used to watch tv and then i started watching conan again which i used to watch all the time and then stopped when i was living in the boonies w/o tv
but now i watch conan, seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm, family guy, old simpsons, & daily show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom