The New Describe Thread with special guest Fat Albert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I noticed I just shouldn't have gone there. I've seen people get lots of support there before maybe they just weren't on the board yesterday:shrug:

redkat said:
^ha I knew it!! I see men in there all the time nothing to be ashamed of. Most of the concert pics are posted there

m4P I'll hug you every time I see ya:hug:

I like hugs :hug:
OK these are all just songs of bell x1 i got about 16 its a rar file so you have to extract it ok?

Estimated time left: 01:45:59 - 240 KB of 62.58 MB
Elapsed time - Transfer rate: 00:00:24 - 9.87 KB/s

redkat
^don't have any

this'll do :wink:
wine.gif

Mullen4Prez said:

I like hugs :hug:
OK these are all just songs of bell x1 i got about 16 its a rar file so you have to extract it ok?

Estimated time left: 01:45:59 - 240 KB of 62.58 MB
Elapsed time - Transfer rate: 00:00:24 - 9.87 KB/s

Thanks sweetie:hug: I'm so tech stupid I'm not sure I can extract it but I can try. If not I'll find an import online

Thank you!:bow:

^oh it's wonderful the bubbles go to my head immediately. I once drank a whole bottle at a wedding. Boy was that fun:drunk:

Veuve Cliquot is my favorite if ya happen to need one for a special occasion. It's kind of expensive but not too bad. Martinit and Rossi is good for just hanging out with the girls for me

redkat said:
^are you laughing at my ability to download?

I downloaded it now do I wait for your e-mail with the files?

wait I'm lost where are you going red? I can post the file up here. Everyone can download Bell x1. Its 16 songs great band. Unlimited downloads

Its ok. The winrar is the thing you are going to use to extract the files. the next thing you will download is the rar file which I am uploading as we speak.... Be done at around 5:20 your time :)

Estimated time left: 01:32:00 - 9.37 MB of 62.58 MB
Elapsed time - Transfer rate: 00:16:12 - 10 KB/s

I'm close to understanding. I found their website. Very local band eh?

I apologize for turning this thread entirely to chat we can revert back if ya want.

I've gotta go in a few but I'll check back in to see if you've posted

Thanks again:hug:

the rockin edge said:
^what kind of internet speed do you have m4p?

Broadband..... When I am downloading I get 100kb but when I upload I get 10kb.... Any ideas why? Redkat do you mind if I ask you what is your real name? TRE your real name? IMP13 your real name?

redkat said:
I'm close to understanding. I found their website. Very local band eh?

I apologize for turning this thread entirely to chat we can revert back if ya want.

I've gotta go in a few but I'll check back in to see if you've posted

Thanks again:hug:

I'll post the link in here for the file and in your email just incase :)

Mullen4Prez said:

Broadband..... When I am downloading I get 100kb but when I upload I get 10kb.... Any ideas why? Redkat do you mind if I ask you what is your real name? TRE your real name? IMP13 your real name?

that's common with broadband, lower upload speeds, i get 25k both ways though :shrug:

Your name is Darren right?

<Adam here:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom