The New Describe Thread with special guest Fat Albert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< Because of some arguments about overjudging female beauty and not considering anything else... :shrug:

^^ Can still come and post pics of celebrities.

< imagine a similar thread that we would see at PLEBA.....just with female celebrities.....it's shallow, but fun. That's all.

< Indeed, same concept. Curiousy enough, this one has been challenged by a couple of posters indicating that we had no respect for kids posting in this forum, that we had no shame and that we would cause female posters to get depressed. :shrug:

^I agree it's not too much different than what goes on in pleba

I think in our ideal world or what we'd like to believe is that you don't really find those women that sexy. Then yes we'd feel better about ourselves...possibly

Am I right:yes:

Last edited:
^^ Redkat, you have a point. What some people are missing is that posting these pics (i) does not mean that all we care about is 'external' beauty, (ii) is purely done for fun. I am a strong believer in that 'sexy' goes way beyond looks, but some people do not seem to get that and continue to attack me as often as they can... :shrug:

< oooh! that picture...:laugh:

I was trying to download some new screensavers for my cell phone from 3gupload.com and I saw it so I posted it......got some negative reaction from the usual suspects....if you know what I mean....:| :D I love that pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom