The new describe the person above you thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^is sleepy like myself. I didn't get "Bad" at any of my 3 shows. They didn't start throwing it into the set til Phoenix2 I believe... And I had to be in Phx for a surprise party the following day. Had I thought and planned ahead, perhaps I could have been there. :mad:

<has to leave for a while to get some stuff taken care of before work tomorrow. Have a good evening :wave:

:hug:

^ just supported my rant in Zoo Station.

Thank you, darling. :hug:

I just don't know what that guys problem is. He talks shit to me everywhere

^ ive never noticed, but there is a lot of animosity ..with the so called "elders cause ive been here a while and post a lot" so i can tell you your thread sucks but the other sucky,pointless threads by the " ive been here a while and post a lot"" get no complaints:angry:
that probably made no ssense

< is watching seinfeld:up::hyper:

^ inspired me to go fetch my Seinfeld season 4, which I haven't watched enough of yet

and no, what you said made plenty of sense.

^ should have bought the gift set. The Monk's salt shakers are great.

Plus, who can get enough Seinfeld memoribilia?

Do you happen to be a fan of Curb Your Enthusiasm?

^ has hopefully seen MANY episodes of Curb

It's one of the greatest shows going these days. Got the first 3 seasons on DVD :up:

And hugs back to you, Lila. You're a lovely person, as far as I can tell. :hug:

^has seen CYE. Don't own them - thought about buying them as a gift, but changed my mind. Got the first 3 seasons of Seinfeld instead... I remember one - had to do with decorating the Christmas tree and the wife's family was visiting and he's Jewish and then went out to hire the nativity scene for his front lawn. I think he made a passing comment that Mary was hot or something :lmao:

And thanks for the compliment - check your email

^ has been speaking to me via IM, which explains the lack of new posts in this thread

^ has been going to war with me, and I am forever in her debt for it

< is happy because an Arcade Fire video just came on tv

^ is extremly kind and understanding. Class act all the way.

< says sleep tight, Lila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom