The new decribe thread since no one else will do it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock, rejected five times by the USC film school, won the best director award at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival for this alarmingly personal investigation into the health hazards wreaked by our fast food nation. Under extensive medical supervision, Spurlock subjects himself to a steady diet of McDonald's cuisine for 30 days just to see what happens. In less than a week, his ordinarily fit body and equilibrium undergo dark and ugly changes: Spurlock grows fat, his cholesterol rockets north, his organs take a beating, and he becomes subject to headaches, mood swings, symptoms of addiction, and lessened sexual energy. The gimmick is too obvious to sustain a feature documentary; Spurlock actually spends most of the film probing insidious ways that fast food companies worm their way into school lunchrooms and the hearts of young children who spend hours in McDonald's playrooms. French fries never looked more nauseating.

And I actually haven't seen it yet. I will this weekend. I just decided to put an end to it after I decided I feel like shit every time I eat fast food.

Do it, RR. That way we can come back and convince everyone else to stop too.

<doesn't eat fast food but since uwwe is here could you please help me locate or figure out the curry sauce at supermacs:drool:

Honestly I need some of it:yes:

I don't consider Subway fast food. I think of it more as a deli that operates quickly.

Basically, there's nothing deep fried there (to my knowledge). That means it isn't fast food

^ may not know that the tax on fast food is 2-2.5% higher than normal sales tax.
however, if you eat at steak-n-shake and dine IN, the tax is lower than through the drive thru. (fast food is considered any food that you pay for BEFORE you get it)
< really loves fast food too much.

<too much food talk

must know curry sauce Darren Duane :help:
I even went into a local postal place knowing there was an irish girl working to ask her. She'd never been to supermacs:|

^the curry sauce at supermacs what they only had it when I went in WTF! I've been craving it for months:drool:

desperate for guinness followed by chips and curry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom