The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL

uwwedoogie said:
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL

Predictions for Liverpool: 9th at best in the EPL.

They won't make the group stage in the ECC.

Nor will they make the finals in either English cup.

"You'll never walk alone...at least not until you start a precipitous decline and Anfield empties." :wink:

girlyouknowitstruesleevefront.jpg

"Girl you know it's
Girl you know it's
Girl you know it's
Girl you know it's
Girl you know it's..."

:sexywink:

rumor has it essien's is coming for a medical tomorrow in london and the deal is all but sealed. YIPEE SKIPPY!!!

just saw a picture of our centenary home kit. not bad not bad...will take a bit getting use to though. going to be ordering one for myself with Mr. Terry's name and # on the back. :hyper: just trying to figure out some sizing issues before i order it online.

ps...aardvark...seen your new kit today. blue and red :barf: is it replacing the black away kit or the third white kit???? i kinda liked your black kit from last year. :shrug:

uwwedoogie said:
can somebody post all new home/away kits?

i haven't seen them all. the only ones i have seen are the chelsea home, the arsenal home and the man utd away. i don't know if all of them are relaeased yet.

here's the new man uts away kit.

newkit.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom