The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There I was, just doing the ironing and quietly enjoying watching my 2nd match of the day yesterday, having alreadly had to watch Arsenal win late on, NOW Chelsea do exactly the same against Wigan.
I couldnt BELIEVE it!!! I was like this...:rant: :banghead: :silent: :grumpy:

Wigan really deserved a point. I hope they stay up this season.

Really pleased for the Hammers too! What a great 1st match they had!

Aardvark747 said:
:
Wigan really deserved a point. I hope they stay up this season.

Credit to the way they played yesterday but am I the only one who really wants to see them go down, in many respects they're a franchise club no different from MK Dons.

Aardvark747 said:

Really pleased for the Hammers too! What a great 1st match they had!

i hope they get thumped 10-0 every match for the rest of the season and finish the season with 3 points.

oh and did anyone watch match of the day? WHAT a surprise, west ham got the 2nd main match. they ALWAYS get one of the main games :mad::madspit: :mad: :madspit: :mad:

1stepcloser said:

i hope they get thumped 10-0 every match for the rest of the season and finish the season with 3 points.

oh and did anyone watch match of the day? WHAT a surprise, west ham got the 2nd main match. they ALWAYS get one of the main games :mad::madspit: :mad: :madspit: :mad:

:lol:

1stepcloser said:

What Aardy said.

Aardvark747 said:
What a SHITE game last nite

Sven - STOP PICKIN DAVID FUCKIN JAMES!!!! GET IT INTO UR THICK WHORE-LOVIN HEAD!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The anger against Sven is understandable another person who has got where he is by networking well rather than possessing any discernable talent. Why the FA thought it was a good idea to pay £5 million a year to someone nicknamed the bridesmaid god only knows.

David James wasn't expecting to play, I'm sorry but you're in the squad what were you expecting to do: assemble furniture, cook a meal or recite poetry perhaps? In case nobody has bothered to tell you David you are supposed to be a footballer.

why wasn't robinson playing???? james couldnt stop a goal if they were shooting beachballs at him.

and why in the hell did he pull terry out for the second half???? i'm kinda glad he did so he won't be too tired for this weekend but the game all went to hell in the second half.

Erickkson is a terrible manager with a terrific bunch of players.Is it just me or does anybody else think he look's like Mr Burns and turd grip or whatever his name is can be smither's

After the UTD :)madspit: ) game i thought, why would you put Beattie up front on his own, when you have Bent and Fergison.
So i was quietly happy when Beattie was injured.
Now i am quietly vindicated.
Bolton 0 Everton 1.
Bent and Ferguson up front, Bent scores.
Thank you , Goodnight.:dance:

bono_man2002 said:
Chelsea Won!, 1-0....Dont like them....but its good for my Fantasy! when their keeper gets a clean sheet

I agree....bitterly:madspit:

:wink:

Suck a fluke of a goal too, that's what annoyed me!:mad:

At least we beat Villa tho...Ruud is back on form!:cool:

reptile said:
After the UTD :)madspit: ) game i thought, why would you put Beattie up front on his own, when you have Bent and Fergison.
So i was quietly happy when Beattie was injured.
Now i am quietly vindicated.
Bolton 0 Everton 1.
Bent and Ferguson up front, Bent scores.
Thank you , Goodnight.:dance:

It's always the quiet ones you gotta look out for.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom