"The National Liberation Party"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
is to make its grand entrance at my towns festival parade on the last weekend of july.

we will have a bare float, with little in the way of eye candy. lots of cold steel.

i will stand the entire time, as some of my men will goose-step alongside the machine, while other men hand out pamphlets outlining our party policy and highlighting our current governments massive shortcomings.

we already have our suits, hats and big boots.

as we go about, we will beat any shrine circus members we see, as well as khartum temple cult members who make a spectacle of themselves by riding around a little motorcycle.

we will erase them from the records of history by shoving them to the ground and stabbing them in the knees with broken pencils until they agree to join our party.

if anyone is interested, i will be creating an online digest for those interested.

email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com if you want to subscribe.

btw, im not kidding. i will be sending out emails with party prop- i mean party policies.

Can I be your campaign manager???????

btw--> this is not what we discussed! :mad:

richard.jpg

As notiti would say if she were here and not in Prague right now, "I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter."

*salutes bear*

i will let you in on one little secret...

izzy asper is financing my campaign.

hes a huge supporter, and his publications will enhance my cause dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom