The National are a great band we should keep discussing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Please continue.

Thanks so much for your support over the past two years. We've had such a great time playing shows for all of you and we're excited to be finishing up at home in New York City tomorrow night. To celebrate, we're doing a live webcast from the Beacon Theatre so you can share in the last night of the High Violet tour! On Saturday, December 17th, at 9 pm EST, visit The National to watch the show. You can watch on our Facebook page as well. Thanks to Fuse for making this possible.

It is testament to the incredible strength and consistency of Alligator that Driver, Surprise Me was a b-side.

I would love to watch the webcast tonight, but I will be attending my long-awaited Morrissey show, no doubt listening to him cover Alex Descends into Hell and Viva Davidoff.

Too bad I would have to get up in the middle of the night to watch this.

Anyone care to tell me why I agreed to work at 9am on Sunday morning after getting smashed last night?

Hopefully I can make it home in time to watch some of this.

After just watching Utah State lose their bowl game in the last 13 seconds, and BYU's basketball team lose at the end of the game earlier today, I'm ready for some awesome live concert action.

I don't start working until Monday, I'm between semesters, and I feel like shit and am consequently not going out tonight. Perfect recipe for sitting back with The NASH!

The setlist so far, for whoever's interested:
1. Thirsty
2. Karen
3. Mistaken for Strangers
4. Anyone's Ghost
5. Bloodbuzz Ohio
6. Squalor Victoria
7. Afraid of Everyone
8. Conversation 16
9. The Geese of Beverly Road
10. 90 Mile Water Wall
11. Abel

Hey, it's the goofy guy who never puts his arms down who was in that VEVO thing last year!

Yeah, that song is apparently a new one called Rylan.

Your final from New York:

1. Thirsty
2. Karen
3. Mistaken for Strangers
4. Anyone's Ghost
5. Bloodbuzz Ohio
6. Squalor Victoria
7. Afraid of Everyone
8. Conversation 16
9. The Geese of Beverly Road
10. 90 Mile Water Wall
11. Abel