The Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
This game is fun and easy, but can get difficult sometimes. I play it with my boys at the ballpark all the time.

The basic premise is you take an athlete in any (professional sport) and use their name to link them to another athlete.

Example...

Person A starts with: Michael Jordan
Person B says: MICHAEL Finley
Person C Says: Steve FINLEY

Basically just link either the first or last name. It can get pretty heated. The way we play it, once you get stumped, you're out. Once every player is stumped, the last man standing is the winner. Hell, I've won a game with "Tike Redman" before
:huh: .

Anyway, here goes:

Michael Young - Texas Rangers

Hmm, don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Whatever you say, chief.

Righto, oh well. It should be because this game is a good test of sports knowledge.

faqs.jpg

sorry chief, there are a million other games in the other forums you can play if you want

No need to start getting worked up about this, alright bud? I see it now, fair enough. Sorry I don't have time or necessarily feel like reading every single word of the FAQ.

Plus, the FAQ I'm reading doesn't say that anywhere.

oh im not worked up, just trying to respect the rules. if you like games I suggest you check out the following:

One Word Game
Describe the person above you game
Food thread game
Song Title Chain game
80's name game
U2 Name game
U2 lyrics game
Abbreviated U2 game
Movie Chain game

Last edited:
I participate in pretty much all of them. None of them, however, are sports oriented, so I was just trying to start something new.

6r64xt.jpg

See, that's the same part of the FAQ you were looking at.

If there's a mod about, would you kindly close this thread?

So do my friends and I. I do believe it's a test of how comprehensive your sports knowledge is though. Our games don't last forever because we don't allow the same name twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom