The mystery of the missing smilies... DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ can you burn me a copy? i'll give you ZooTV Stockholm, the Brooklyn Bridge show, or the Looking for the Light DVD from 1981 (witch is really really really good)

^ yeah, dancing ZooTV. cool video, but the quality isn't all that great to be honest. there's a handful of bonus videos, though, and Bad = :drool:

discothequeLP said:
^ yeah, dancing ZooTV. cool video, but the quality isn't all that great to be honest. there's a handful of bonus video, though, and Bad = :drool:

I don't know what this dvd quality is yet, it says really good though:drool:

I'll let you know when I finish the download [whenever that may be] & we can work something out

wait!!! hold on. i'm watching it right now. i'm gonna have to make another copy for myself. this is EXCELLENT!! jesus chirst. the performance with the guy-half of ABBA was fucking awesome. great setlist. jesus, this is awesome!

i guess i need to be nice to ya cos youre upset, but the fact that you think you're a "loser" or pathetic just makes me want to explode :crazy: :rant:

youre the sweetest guy. and you play guitar. what is there not to like? pleeeeease dont feel like this.

:hug:

^trying to comfort tre.
Don't know why he's upset. Don't know where or what thread to look in.

6.gif

VG
^:hug: thanks,I know about the guitar etc I just feel like a loser now

^lila
I'm not upset cause of a thread, just seems like lots of people I know are meeting people etc [i said most of this earlier in this thread]

I didn't know where to look, it's hard to peruse 30 pages...:ohmy:
Are you referring to people on bluecrack meeting others, or just people in general meeting other people? In 14 days you will be overseas having the time of your life & meeting all kinds of new people, and traveling to exciting/interesting places,...etc. I'm envious of you!

Back
Top Bottom