The mystery of the missing smilies... DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoot you're late for the beer I drank yours :uhoh: but you're just in time for a new soccer smilie :hyper:

Foot_Animation.gif

<can't sleep :grumpy:

<read through the thread and agrees with everyone. TRE, you're a really sweet guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you as her bf.
Don't just find a girl just to say you have a girlfriend because you won't be happy. Find someone who you enjoy spending time with.

And trust me, dating at our age is a bit overrated. :lol: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

^not neccesarily a bad thing. :wink:

thanks, I like my avatar too. :drool:

<thinks RK would fit in perfectly in PLEBA :wink:

Night TRE! :hug:

Thanks DG :hug:

i'm so comfortable here . It feels like my neighborhood lol!I know I would love the pleba girls though

redkat said:

Thanks DG :hug:

i'm so comfortable here . It feels like my neighborhood lol!I know I would love the pleba girls though

:hug: That's how I feel about my girls in PLEBA. Trust me, they're all sweethearts....even though it's not a good idea for all of us to be in the LS at the same time. Lots of thread derailments tend to happen. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: That's how I feel about my girls in PLEBA. Trust me, they're all sweethearts....even though it's not a good idea for all of us to be in the LS at the same time. Lots of thread derailments tend to happen. :lmao:

It's fun when they come in though i don't mind! It's nice that everyone seems to find a place here! This is a great forum :heart:

^ no.. honest, I type a reply and then turn around and put some more things in the box... then do the same thing. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom