The mystery of the missing smilies... DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^tre

will find a beautiful IRISH girl fall madly in love over Guinness and name their first born Kathie :heart:

right:wink:

I have msn i think tre has several?

no we don't chat that much zoot you're not missing anything

I've been using it lately to get music files from some friends

redkat said:
^^tre

will find a beautiful IRISH girl fall madly in love over Guinness and name their first born Kathie :heart:

right:wink:

:lol:

redkat said:

no we don't chat that much zoot you're not missing anything

:lmao:

I'm hoping I'm not missing any of the gang's *:sick:* conversation! :grumpy:

:wink:

^tre

is gonna piss me off talking like that!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are so great and you don't even realize it! I wish I could get you to realize it

Zoot
you don't think he'll name his first born after me:(

:wink:

< haven't been on many dates either. And is at least what... 7 years older than you?

Now I just feel old. :reject:

^tre
you really don't want to chat?

given the way you've been brought up tre it's not that big of a deal that you haven't been on a date! :hug:

Zoot
:hug:

^it's not effing pathetic!! It's not unusual at all! you are overestimating the rest of the population if you think everyone has done more than you by the age of 18!

<18 was a huge age for me before then i mostly hang out with friends.

^(tre) Are you kidding? Not everyone goes on dates and has sex while they're still teenagers. Definitely not in India (for the most part) where I lived till I was 21.

^he's right tre

even here people aren't doing as much as you think they are! You definitely aren't behind the norm. I didn't have a real boyfriend till I was 18! Ihave to back that up by saying I would have been better off had I never met him!

someone special is waiting for you tre! Trust me :yes:

Back
Top Bottom