The musical genius of Aqua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Wow.

Just had a peruse through Aquarium, Aqua's seminal debut.

Suddenly, it's 1997. I'm playing Final Fantasy VII. The Expos still exist. The summer's here. Good times good times. It's 6th grade dance. What a wonderful trip down memory lane :drool:

Let's take a post to appreciate the heart-breakingly poingent Dr. Jones with its campy romp of a music video. Let's remember the rollercoaster ride of Lollipop (Candyman). Coming from Bounty Land, no less. Oh my love, you know you are my candyman. Life was simple, dammit.

I completely forgot about the one-two punch of female lead vocals and weird-ass spoken word German guy growling coming from Bountyland.

Good times.

EDIT: Where the hell did all my Last.fm friends go? My friends list is empty all of a sudden :ohmy:

I am ashamed to admit to owning and enjoying this album when it first came out. I still remember most of the lyrics.

The thought of it makes me shudder.

GibsonGirl said:
I am ashamed to admit to owning and enjoying this album when it first came out. I still remember most of the lyrics.

The thought of it makes me shudder.
It's that bittersweet nostalga twinged with sour regret. :(

Canadiens1160 said:
It's that bittersweet nostalga twinged with sour regret. :(

Nostalgia. :drool:

My friends and I made a mock music video for Dr. Jones at a sleepover. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on that tape.

Where's Timothius when you need him...

I loved Aqua when they came out. They were fun and colourful, and I was young and impressionable. It was a good combination.

'If i could turn back time' always reminds me of the film Sliding doors :wink:

Back
Top Bottom