"The Musical Acts That Make us Want to Puke" + bands we hate thread (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Matchbox 20
Third eye Blind
Train
Nickleback
Theory of a Deadman
Creed
Oasis
Avril Lavigne
Celine Dion
all Nu Country
Good Charlotte
Dashboard Confessional
current Santana
Michelle Branch

I wonder who santana will play with next

he is surely disgracing his once, quasi-respected name

Nickleback
Avril
Mettalica
Celine Dion
Train
Bon Jovi
Linkin Park (and all others in the same category..... oh, wait, they shouldn't even be called a band)
Oasis

ok, won't even waste my time mentioning all the bubble-gum pop wannabes (*cough* J-Lo... others *cough*)

and to be honest.....this truly is just the beginning!

Basstrap said:
Matchbox 20
Third eye Blind
Train
Nickleback
Theory of a Deadman
Creed
Oasis
Avril Lavigne
Celine Dion
all Nu Country
Good Charlotte
Dashboard Confessional
current Santana
Michelle Branch

Ditto to everything except Dashboard Confessional. (I know he's whiney, but he's cuuuute! :cute: )

On Interference we have efficient mods :wink: Everything will be put in its right place, in its right place. If it's not in the right forum it will be moved. Are you sure you aren't from zootopia? ;)

Oh, I don't like Coldplay. But mostly I hate rapmetal and prefab boy bands.

Beyonc?
50 Cents
Jay Z
Ja Rule
Eminem
Fabulous
Nelly
etc

I HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also hate Limp Korn Park, etc.

I dom?t hate Britney anymore because pop is dead

*amen*

(edit)
I forgot this bands

Sugar Ray
Bon Jovi ( I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it... I bought "Bounce", their new album and it sucks a loooooot... I burned my money)

Last edited:
I'm taking a more pacific way of looking at things. Most of the really mediocre crap isn't worth my time, even less my complaints. I don't listen to it, don't listen to the radio much only check out Much Music (Canada's musci TV station) when I'm bored. That's about the only time music pisses me off, whenI can't find anything decent to listen to on the radio. Not something good mind you, something that won't make my ears bleed.

Commerical pop I could care less about casue I always bypass those stations. I listen to rock station so bad rock affects me more than other stuff. Hip-hop is avalid musical style, just that it's insanely commericalized. There's good musci in any style just that a lot of it just doesn't get broad exposure. Listen to the music you like, ignore that which you don't.

I really have little clue about what's going on in music right now. Kazaa is my shopping zone. Worthy music gets bought crap gets dropped, okay stuff gets used as filler. The only musci I picked up off the radio in recent months was The Music, via their song The People.

No they make good solid rock and roll. It's just rather abrasive and simply structured. People can find that annoying. Learn how to differentiate that which sucks from what is bad. I like a lot of their stuff but a number of their song while interesting aren't to my taste and are rather grating. Doesn't make them suck, just means you don't like them.

experiment:
the white stripes don't suck
i hate the white stripes

results:
i can say both these comments without self-destructing

conclusion:
blacksword is correct.

and to think i was about to say 'yeah they suck, i fucking hate them' in agreement...

*disclaimer: that wasn't meant to be condecsending. it was a joke*

Bunbury said:
Dave Mathews Band makes me wanna yack.
I also Dislike:
All pop punk bands
All nu-metal bands (good thing this trend is dying)
Most of these new alt-rock band The Strokes, The Hives, The White Stripes, The Vines all that crap.
Most MTV crap, I could just go on.
I agree on this.This kind of crap make me queasy.And also there's those wanna be retro rock bands too...JET,and there's like to many others.It's atotal gross out.GIVE ME U2 OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

Britney
Christina
Avril
Linkin' park
Blink 182
50 cent (i like rap but 50 cent sucks )
J-lo
Mariah Carey
the Dixie Chicks
Celine Dion
Brian Adams
Ryan Adams
Jessica Simpson
Justin timberlake
michael jackson
Good charlotte
nickelback, creed
Sean Paul...
shakira ( i don't care she is Colombian, anyway I hate her)
Paulina Rubio
Paris Hilton (She recorded an album, I've not listened it, but surely i Would hate it)

Last edited:
MTV
MTV2
The Strokes
Powerman 5000
Creed
The Eagles
Limp Bizkit
Good Charlotte
Knights In White Satin-Moody Blues
Trapt
Nickleback
Morrisey
Eminem
Cher
The Scorpions
Courtny Love
Nicklestank:mad:

trapt don't only make me want to puke, but they make me want to kill as welll

i feel the same about switchfoot

think nickeback and trapt combined, kind of like an ultra-crappier version of collective soul (assuming that collective soul is mediocre modern rock)

Wow, this ol' thread's back again. Funky.

U2zoogirl said:
Paris Hilton (She recorded an album, I've not listened it, but surely i Would hate it)

She did?

Greaaaaaaat. :rolleyes:. As if I haven't heard enough about her already.

Also, at the mention of Cher...I'll ditto that. I respect her as a person, and there might be a couple of songs I can tolerate, but for the most part, her music does nothing for me. And I never want to hear her butcher a U2 song ever again. That was just wrong. :no:.

Heh, my mom likes her music, though...

And :up: to the person who'd said Staind. Bo-ring!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom