The Music- Live At The Blank Canvas DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The Music release a DVD of their live performance at Leeds Blank Canvas on September 1st through Hut Recordings. Filmed on 28th September 2002 during their breakthrough debut UKeadline tour, the DVD features the entire twelve song set.

The full tracklisting is as follows:

01. The Dance
02. Jag Tune
03. The Truth Is No Words
04. Human
05. Let Love Be The Healer
06. New Instrumental
07. Turn Out the Light
08. The People
09. Too High
10. Take The Long Road And Walk It
11. Disco
12. The Walls Get Smaller

The Music headline the NME stage at T In The Park this weekend.

Courtesy of The Music's Official Website.

This DVD sounds like a decent project... although I'm disappointed that Getaway didn't make an appearance. Having seen them live, this will be a real treat. If you don't like them, I understand. It took a while for their stuff to grow on me, but since it has I'm a huge fan. If you're at all interested in them, check out their debut album... very similar to Pop, but with more of a rock/blues element.

Phil Nutter :up:

Any Thoughts?

I still need to buy their album. Dont worry Cu-bro, I still have it on my list. It will be acquired soon. If it isnt, I'll take the long road and walk it.

There are also some great live versions on the various EP's they have issued... check it out.

Especially You Might As Well Try And Fuck Me... you won't find that on many CDs or records. Hear it while you can.

:up:

Hey Little Lady,

Look What You're Missing.

I am almost certain. But like everyone else who wasn't at the concert, I haven't seen it with my own eyes. We'll have to discover the disco magic for the first time together.

If I give another thumbs up in this thread, in any subsequent posts, you have permission to through a mic stand at me.

Damn it.

cujo said:
Especially You Might As Well Try And Fuck Me... you won't find that on many CDs or records. Hear it while you can.

You should probably change your signature to that song title. It would be most fitting, and flattering.

Back
Top Bottom