The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sad Punk

Blue Crack Addict
So far, we've visited...

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urethra National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was not Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- I'm Bringing SexyBack, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Axver's a huge Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhole, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- LemonMacPhisto's failure
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost in spaaaace)
- Dildo vs your mom, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii
- Hole of Horcum, England
- Bumcum, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hell For Certain, Kentucky
- Devil's Dyke, Sussex, England
- Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Three Cocks and the Truth, Wales
- Saddam Hussein Is Dead Town, Sri Lanka
- Tittybong, Victoria, Australia
- Humptulips, Washington
- Sugar Tit, South Carolina
- End of Earth, Michigan
- Big Boner Lick State Park, Kentucky
- Kholat Syakhl, Russia
- Adelaide awww yea, South Australia
- Dumb Thread Idea, Northumberland, UK
- Bumpass, Virginia
- Bogan Gate, NSW, Australia

Now we come to a peninsula in the Mayo county in West Ireland known as The Mullet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mullet

Last edited:
Total Posts: 1,006
User Posts
Axver 219
KhanadaRhodes 169
LemonMacPhisto 97
coolian2 93
phanan 87
bono_212 70
phillyfan26 68
mysterious_jen 46
The Sad Punk 35
Varitek 32
cinnaminson 29
LemonMelon 26
gluey 15
RavenBlue 10
the tourist 4
bono_man2002 3
Dalton 2
Screwtape2 1

:lmao:

I was terrified when I hit submit on my post in the other thread and it took me to the front page :yikes: anyways

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: yeah, i knew of the word cuz it's the technical term for bell peppers, and i've heard others say it before so i'd looked it up.

other names for the vegetable: chili pepper (wtf no chilis are spicy peppers! dumbasses) or sweet pepper in britain. other countries call it paprika wtf! retards.

interesting, i've never had that meat. i don't think i'll try it either! :lol:

I made myself hungry thinking about it :sad: and it's now, 5 hours til I have to be at Quiznos making such a sandwich. But I don't have to worry too much about Italian. It's our "deli fresh" sandwiches i have to look out for. Ever since Subway and their $5 footlong kick, we've been getting R***ed in the a** in sales. So Quiznos fought back by making FOUR of our large sandwiches $5, the rest are $7 and the double meats are $9. BUT PEOPLE DON'T READ SIGNS! They see $5 and they assume it's ALL $5. Even though for once the sign CLEARLY states taht it's only on those four :sad: And then they come in, and they yell, and they snatch their money off the counter from Brandon, except it looks like they threw something at Brandon, and then Brittany and I can't stop laughing about it for the rest of the shift. The sandwich world is hectic and cruel.

bono_212 said:
:lmao:

I was terrified when I hit submit on my post in the other thread and it took me to the front page :yikes: anyways

I made myself hungry thinking about it :sad: and it's now, 5 hours til I have to be at Quiznos making such a sandwich. But I don't have to worry too much about Italian. It's our "deli fresh" sandwiches i have to look out for. Ever since Subway and their $5 footlong kick, we've been getting R***ed in the a** in sales. So Quiznos fought back by making FOUR of our large sandwiches $5, the rest are $7 and the double meats are $9. BUT PEOPLE DON'T READ SIGNS! They see $5 and they assume it's ALL $5. Even though for once the sign CLEARLY states taht it's only on those four :sad: And then they come in, and they yell, and they snatch their money off the counter from Brandon, except it looks like they threw something at Brandon, and then Brittany and I can't stop laughing about it for the rest of the shift. The sandwich world is hectic and cruel.

It sounds like a tough life. :hug: I hope the sandwich gods bless you in this neverending battle.

bono_212 said:
oh god, that doesn't surprise me. i can tell it's ummm...well i don't remember which ones are $5 right now, but i knew it was only four of them. i think ham and cheese is one of them? which i was like "woo, my sub" and got happy. and i've only seen commercials and saw the tiny print on there :down:

people are stupid. it's like at my job, where they get a coupon that says sunday-thursday and they ask "well can i use it on saturday, on memorial weekend, your biggest weekend when you're rebranding?" no you fucktards! if you could use it saturday it would've said VALID SATURDAY. :banghead:

The Sad Punk said:

It sounds like a tough life. :hug: I hope the sandwich gods bless you in this neverending battle.

It's even worse when you can't tell which side in the battle is good, and which is evil. Quiznos, for all the deliciousness of their sandwiches is overpriced. Subway, while affordable, is shoddy merchandise. Who can win the great deli feud!!?!?

bono_212 said:
It's even worse when you can't tell which side in the battle is good, and which is evil. Quiznos, for all the deliciousness of their sandwiches is overpriced. Subway, while affordable, is shoddy merchandise. Who can win the great deli feud!!?!?
this is so true. subway is subpar deli food i say. i justify going to quiznos when i do as paying a little extra for better quality food. and sometimes better service (sometimes subway's service is good, sometimes bad. but i've never had bad experiences with quiznos, except for the one in midtown)

I too, after my sandwich-based tirades shall be going to sleep, to be fueled again with more ammunition for sandwich-based tirades.

And yes Khan, Ham & Swiss, Beef & Cheddar, Turkey & Cheddar, and Tuna melt are all $5 :nerd:

And I've never met a good Subway employee :grumpy:, that, not working at Quiznos, is why I've stopped eating there.

bono_212 said:
I too, after my sandwich-based tirades shall be going to sleep, to be fueled again with more ammunition for sandwich-based tirades.

And yes Khan, Ham & Swiss, Beef & Cheddar, Turkey & Cheddar, and Tuna melt are all $5
ooh yes those are the ones. all great sandwiches :drool: except for the tuna melt which i'm sure has mayonnaise.

are you going to bed?

KhanadaRhodes said:

correctamundo. i figured you guys had forgotten about it cuz it hadn't been mentioned in forever!

I haven't! Though I've forgotten how to spell the bloody river's name now.

And I've never met a good Subway employee :grumpy:, that, not working at Quiznos, is why I've stopped eating there.

(all four of those sandwiches have mayonaise)

OK I'M REALLY GOING TO BED!)

bono_212 said:

And yes Khan, Ham & Swiss, Beef & Cheddar, Turkey & Cheddar, and Tuna melt are all $5 :nerd:

I will say that the Subways in the US seemed quite shittier to the ones here. I don't think I'll ever get over the no-barbecue-sauce thing. It fits snugly in my "reasons why America sucks" arsenal.

And since you're off out, g'night! :wave:

and fuck i'm going to go to bed too. i have to, since not only is ashley leaving who's in the same time zone as me which means i'm the only american left, but someone in new zealand just left for bed! :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom