The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up on Pre-Calc this quarter. I'm gettin' the B, don't really care anymore.

Shee-it son.

I'm not terrible at math, but I always fuck up on the tests/quizzes. Little mistakes everywhere knock my papers from the A/B range to the solid C range.

Same thing's happenin' in Physics, too.

My math teacher decided homework wasn't worth credit this year.

I have strong A's in History, English, Spanish, Gym, and Business. I have F's in Pre-Calc and Physics.

My last two quiz grades: 55%, 29%.

Test is on Monday. My mother is pissed enough that I'm banned from watching the season finale of The Office.

The homework thing is bullshit. If that were the case, I'd probably be closer to your situation right now.

She lettin' you watch it after?

I'll probably watch it tomorrow night after a six hour marathon up at school preparing for our Prom, which is Saturday night. Vice Presidential duties FTL.

phillyfan26 said:
I'll probably watch it tomorrow night after a six hour marathon up at school preparing for our Prom, which is Saturday night. Vice Presidential duties FTL.

Make sure you cover your nipples well.

You going with a date or stag to Prom?

phillyfan26 said:
My math teacher decided homework wasn't worth credit this year.

I have strong A's in History, English, Spanish, Gym, and Business. I have F's in Pre-Calc and Physics.

My last two quiz grades: 55%, 29%.

Test is on Monday. My mother is pissed enough that I'm banned from watching the season finale of The Office.

My math teacher, back in the day :giggle: said math tought logic. I always thought you came off pretty smart (as obvious in your grades above). What the heck happened there?

Oh, and hello :wave:

Flyin' solo. Both people I asked (non-Juniors) already had important plans that night. So, I get to spend the night I've been planning for seven months staring at my shoes.

On the bright side, there will be Chick-Fil-A, so I got that goin' for me ... which is nice.

Lila64 said:

My math teacher, back in the day :giggle: said math tought logic. I always thought you came off pretty smart (as obvious in your grades above). What the heck happened there?

Oh, and hello :wave:

1. I missed four days of school when I left for Atlanta a few weeks ago, and had all my quizzes in math delayed, so when I came back I'd already started forgetting the material.

2. My school district has notoriously bad math teachers.

3. My particular teacher is in her second year and is a fucking moron. Inexperience + Lack of Ability = Not Good.

Damn, that sucks pfan. What about a tutor or something?
I see some of the math Maddy is doing now in 8th grade and go
wtf.gif
. I was good in math in school, but starting going downhill the farther along I went. Didn't care, didn't study, etc., but I think I ended in trig or something. Whatever the class would have been before calculus. I had no idea why I would have needed to know this information. I still wonder what its purpose is for :shrug:

I've had a tutor for almost the entire year.

Almost half of the most recent quiz stumped her. My teacher's fucking insane.

Hey RB.

Lila64 said:
I see some of the math Maddy is doing now in 8th grade and go
wtf.gif
. I was good in math in school, but starting going downhill the farther along I went. Didn't care, didn't study, etc., but I think I ended in trig or something. Whatever the class would have been before calculus. I had no idea why I would have needed to know this information. I still wonder what its purpose is for :shrug:

I refused to take AP Calc next year, gonna take Stat instead. Both are courses for college credit and I'm not gonna be a math-related major, so what's the point.

Yeah Peefy, the Lady Friend has a similar issue with her math teacher. I wish I could help her out, but I've already forgotten half the shit she's trying to learn.

That sucks PeaPhan. I've always been crudtacular at math, so it didn't help when I got a crap teacher for the hardest math course of high school.

The teacher really does make all the difference. I had a tutor too, but I'd be so far behind that by that point that I was just like.. feck this!

phillyfan26 said:
Flyin' solo. Both people I asked (non-Juniors) already had important plans that night. So, I get to spend the night I've been planning for seven months staring at my shoes.

On the bright side, there will be Chick-Fil-A, so I got that goin' for me ... which is nice.

Sometimes flying solo is better.

My junior prom sucked.

Yeah, you can always go for girls while you're there.

I skipped my junior prom. Gonna go all out for next year's though.

My date to junior prom (which was my only prom) was with a guy my friend was friends with. He was kinda dumb, not my type physically, and we had nothing in common. But he had a free pair of tickets, so at least there was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom