The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
batshit crazy. plus i'm lonely, and i miss my friends. :(
but other than that classes are going good. i have about 5 minutes to spare so i thought i'd pop by.

what have i missed? how've you been?

:hug:

I don't think you've missed a terrible lot, but then maybe I'm forgetting something as I'm preoccupied by essay dullness right now. Uni life is trudging along, can't wait for the holidays and all this shit to be done since my motivation levels have fallen to record lows.

Well, just went to take the rubbish out, and what an eerie, unnerving night it is tonight. Dead silent, cloudy, partially obscured moon, and an uncomfortable breeze ...

Well, I'm calling it quits for the night. Since this has been such a dead thread, I've gotten through a few hundred words of my essay. Hopefully it'll be out of the way in the next couple of days.

Don't let this thread get too dead, people.

:wave:

when you live here, just about any city seems great :lol:

it's hard to say really, especially since i haven't visited every state, so it's not a fair statement really. but it's got that southern hospitality you hear about (which isn't here, don't bother looking), yet it's a huge city.

:lol: yeah, it is.

unfortunately though, i've gotta go. :wave:

you can think of more questions for when i get back though :wink: although i might try to see if i can poke my head in while i'm there. i'm pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom