The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Link didn't work, but I just went to the site and looked it up myself. Looks like we might be nearing the end of the run? Could Wednesday be the final showing?

I'm only going once more, so ...
I dunno, that was how the session times looked a couple of weeks ago, and there were loads of people in the session I went to with Melissa and her friend. :shrug:

Alisaura said:

I dunno, that was how the session times looked a couple of weeks ago, and there were loads of people in the session I went to with Melissa and her friend. :shrug:

Hmm. Shame the Imax people won't tell us anything more detailed ...

Alisaura said:
Wait a minute.

Are we actually IN Bono's mullet?! :yikes:

*wields machete*

The worst part is, there are probably seagulls on The Mullet. It's like two of Bono's bad hairstyles crashing into each other!

Alisaura said:
Marvel as I go and dust off my bass for the first time in a month or two...

back later! :wave:

You were actually able to find it? :wink:

:wave:

Yeah, this thread has slowed down since you lot from earlier left. :down:

University's great! Without essays to do, I'd never take the time to upload all the random photos I've uploaded lately! :up:

Alisaura said:
That was the whole point of me spending the last three days cleaning my room... :crack:

Next step, the bedside table/TV and the wardrobe... :yikes:

How many new species have you discovered living in the darkest depths of your room?

Axver said:
How many new species have you discovered living in the darkest depths of your room?
I tried not to inspect those too closely... I'm more into rocks than biology anyway :happy:

I did find my passport, however! And put all my holiday stuff in the archive box... :up:

Alisaura said:

I tried not to inspect those too closely... I'm more into rocks than biology anyway :happy:

I did find my passport, however! And put all my holiday stuff in the archive box... :up:

Not interested in expanding into a new field? :wink:

:lol: I at least keep my passport safely filed away!

Axver said:
Not interested in expanding into a new field? :wink:

:lol: I at least keep my passport safely filed away!
Not in that direction, no....

I usually do too... but it somehow ended up in the pile of stuff I pulled out of my backpack (aka carry on bag) after I got back, which then ended up under a couple of packages of my stuff I sent to myself. But it's all good now.

Anyway, I'm actually tired, and I'm actually going to bed now, rather than waiting till I'm not tired at midnight and thus staying awake till 1am.

Seeya folks :wave:

It's far too early. :wink:

I should get to work. Wooo. Especially if you lot aren't around and I have nobody to procrastinate with.

G'night, Ali! :wave:

Bye, Ax! :wave: I was gonna stay around for a while regardless of inactivity. Mainly because I'm not doing any workstuff tomorrow and I wanted to have a few drinks.

Eh, I'm still lingering. My motivation has gone somewhere, I dohn't know where, and left me uploading photos of storm damage and trams and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom