The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
streets clip tops any food :drool:

:combust:

No.

If I could have a good fruit pie of any description or watch that video, I'd take the pie. :drool:

If you dig up video footage of One Tree Hill 26/12/89, though ...

coolian2 said:
I was going to mention earlier......a few weeks ago i was posting while i wrote a 2500 word essay the morning it was due.

I kinda scored a B+.

I've never deserved a grade less :lol:
Nice!
I got the best mark I ever got at uni for a project that I mostly wrote in between turns of Heroes of Might & Magic 3... :reject:
94% thankyou!! :lol:

Hey Jen :hug:
I'll see what I can do after I finish over-eating... then I need to cut my nails and FINALLY do some bass practice... :reject:

coolian2 said:
I was going to mention earlier......a few weeks ago i was posting while i wrote a 2500 word essay the morning it was due.

I kinda scored a B+.

I've never deserved a grade less :lol:

I'd be devastated, since that would be my worst mark ever. Thus far. I currently have a 2,000 word essay due on Monday that I still have 1,400 words to do and no motivation to look at it. Though I really only have 1,200 words to do, since 200 will be wasted on a conclusion.

Alisaura said:
then I need to cut my nails and FINALLY do some bass practice... :reject:

Practice? We don't believe in practice in Phail. :tsk:

Actually, either next Thursday or the one after (i.e. before classes end for the semester), the Maj. and I need to come visit you for lunch or something. I thought about texting you today, but the Maj. had a lecture to attend and I had readings to catch up on.

Axver said:

I'd be devastated, since that would be my worst mark ever. Thus far. I currently have a 2,000 word essay due on Monday that I still have 1,400 words to do and no motivation to look at it. Though I really only have 1,200 words to do, since 200 will be wasted on a conclusion.

Bah, nerd!

I, like most the class, was expecting to phail. What fortune.

coolian2 said:

Bah, nerd!

I, like most the class, was expecting to phail. What fortune.

I'm astonished at how I've managed to get H1s for essays that I frankly think are crap. I imagine if I get a job as a tutor, I'll be a really hard marker ...

Axver said:
Practice? We don't believe in practice in Phail. :tsk:

Actually, either next Thursday or the one after (i.e. before classes end for the semester), the Maj. and I need to come visit you for lunch or something. I thought about texting you today, but the Maj. had a lecture to attend and I had readings to catch up on.
I'm going to practice playing badly? :lol:

Cool... hopefully by then I won't be so busy at work that I don't remember to have lunch till 4pm and then eat at my desk anyway... :crazy:

Are there any more U23D outings planned, final showing or otherwise?

Alisaura said:

I'm going to practice playing badly? :lol:

Cool... hopefully by then I won't be so busy at work that I don't remember to have lunch till 4pm and then eat at my desk anyway... :crazy:

Are there any more U23D outings planned, final showing or otherwise?

:lol: Practice playing b-sides you haven't downloaded yet. :wink:

If you do forget, I'll come up to your office and poke you with my new cane!

And I was going to ask you and Jen about U2 3D! I figured you'd be the two who'd know ...

Axver said:
:lol: Practice playing b-sides you haven't downloaded yet. :wink:

If you do forget, I'll come up to your office and poke you with my new cane!

And I was going to ask you and Jen about U2 3D! I figured you'd be the two who'd know ...
I'll have you know, I've DLed AND listened to all of them now, so there. :tongue:
Doesn't mean I can remember offhand what any of them sound like, exactly...

Ooh, new cane... :up: .... Does it have a sword hidden inside it? :wink:

So, have you listened to any of the stuff on that CD I gave you? Huh?

Link didn't work, but I just went to the site and looked it up myself. Looks like we might be nearing the end of the run? Could Wednesday be the final showing?

I'm only going once more, so ...

Alisaura said:

I'll have you know, I've DLed AND listened to all of them now, so there. :tongue:
Doesn't mean I can remember offhand what any of them sound like, exactly...

Ooh, new cane... :up: .... Does it have a sword hidden inside it? :wink:

So, have you listened to any of the stuff on that CD I gave you? Huh?

:lol: I think there are still a few rarities you probably don't have, though ...

Unfortunately not! But the Maj. thinks it would make a good weapon in and of itself!

... no. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom