The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
I also have an iMac - I love it.

But I do have a laptop through work, and while it's a Dell, it does come in handy at times.

Wireless :drool:
yeah, they're awesome. i love the built in webcam in the monitor so i can goof off and take stupid pictures :reject:

well aren't we special :mad:

Station to Station is arguably my favorite Bowie album. It's really fantastic.

And WHAT!? I'm sorry, but Young Americans, the song, is an absolute masterpiece.

Hey fellas.

phillyfan26 said:
And WHAT!? I'm sorry, but Young Americans, the song, is an absolute masterpiece.

It's the one damn song that can make me break down and cry.

Here's what Laz has to say on the issue:

lazarus said:
I'm pretty sure that anyone who doesn't like the title song is some kind of demon spawn sent here to destroy humanity.

No contest. Quite possibly in my Top 10 favorite songs EVER.

In the '70s, I don't think Bowie recorded a poor album - he saved that for the '80s.

Screwtape2 said:
I'm listening to Young Americans. Still not impressing me. The lyrics are good but I don't see why it gets the praise it does. :shrug:

It's fun?

Screwtape2 said:

Honestly everything between Aladdin Sane and Station To Station should be ignored in my opinion. What does Laz have to say about that? :wink:

Young Americans, the album, is weak. But Aladdin Sane is almost as good as Ziggy Stardust, and Station to Station is as good as Ziggy Stardust, if not better. And Diamond Dogs is an underrated album, too.

phanan said:
:hmm:

My picture has graced the pages of this website every now and then. If you look hard enough, you may spot one.
cuz i'm lazy
down.gif

nelson.gif

I know a girl who looks like Thin White Duke-era Bowie.

It's pretty far out, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom