The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

ugh. i am not southern. i just happen to live in the south :( i am from pittsburgh :sad: i know what a boiler room is :mad:

besides, our house is too small to have one :lol:

Pittsburgh? How'd you end up in Memphis?

You mean I can't call you a southern belle now? :lol:

phanan said:
Pittsburgh? How'd you end up in Memphis?

You mean I can't call you a southern belle now? :lol:
:lol: basically to make a long story short, my dad's had several job transfers that led us here. he (used to) work in the pr department in the aerospace field.

awww :cute: you can call me that. sadly, i have developed a bit of a southern accent
down.gif

ugh wtf! i haven't forgotten about you screwtape, i tried uploading on rapid share and it gave me an error message. i don't know why, i even have a premium account with them.

let me try ysi :hmm:

Screwtape2 said:
I want one so I can write at different places. There is something more satisfying seeing your work on a computer screen.
i have two computer monitors :drool: so i can basically do that now. it's awesome. i've got this up in one window, and then i use the other for ims, movies, etc.

KhanadaRhodes said:
ugh wtf! i haven't forgotten about you screwtape, i tried uploading on rapid share and it gave me an error message. i don't know why, i even have a premium account with them.

let me try ysi :hmm:

Don't bother, just go to one of the blogs I posted for pfan a while back.

I can't remember what it was, so I just went looking and found this one. Born To Run is on there.

http://linkshareddl.blogspot.com/2008/04/bruce-springsteen-discography.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom