The most controversial thread in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zedbetty

The Fly
I'm putting Bear's theory into practice. This is the most lethal, high-octane, controversial thread in the entire world. By its very silence, it speaks volumes. Gaze upon the stillness and let your imagination do the rest! Hours of fun for the whole (doggone) family!

Zedbetty said:
I'm putting Bear's theory into practice. This is the most lethal, high-octane, controversial thread in the entire world. By its very silence, it speaks volumes. Gaze upon the stillness and let your imagination do the rest! Hours of fun for the whole (doggone) family!

holy shit!

my threads get closed all the time for less than this.

if this thread isnt closed soon, elvis will have an email.

:down:

come on, some things just arent meant to be said - and certainly not in a u2 forum!

Zedbetty, how could you????

no_bad_dogs_here.gif

thats an interesting bad dog. its not a doberman though, so im doubting how authentically evil it truly is.

This silence is deafening... mark my words... deafening.

Angela Harlem said:
bear you know rottweilers are just dobermans that ate too much dont you?
:mad:

you have a point. but rottweilers look a lot better, at least as puppies than those ugly beasts.

i could really take over this thread if i chose to.
i choose not to.
i could get this puppy closed.
i choose not to.

i could to a great many things and im quite a good dancer too.

thank u:down:

diamond
bruno
:):angry:

Diamond, you'd better believe I could turn you inside out if I chose to. I choose not to choose to. I choose something else.

Zedbetty said:
Diamond, you'd better believe I could turn you inside out if I chose to. I choose not to choose to. I choose something else.
Zedbetty-
I think you have issues, and are a sub-par dancer::hug:

DB9
:dance:

Back
Top Bottom