The most annoying woman on tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
image_header-pixie.jpg

Discuss.

:mad:

Ann Coulter, Star Jones and the Woman of "The View" Kelly Ripa (although she is great eye Candy) Kathy Griffen.

Who's the woman in the original post?

I'd vote for Nancy Grace in this thread. She makes me want to throw a shoe at my TV.

corianderstem said:
Who's the woman in the original post?

I'd vote for Nancy Grace in this thread. She makes me want to throw a shoe at my TV.

She's the Aus Pensioners Insurance Agency lady. Australia collectively wants to harm her.

Nancy Grace and Rita Cosby were the first two that came to mind. Nancy Grace is just a tool. I don't care how smart Rita Cosby is, I can't get past that voice. Lay off the cigs, lady! (For those of you unfamiliar with Rita: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8828200/ click on 'Launch' where it says 'Rita Cosby in Hollywood'. Currently it's something to do with American Idol.)

Ann Coulter deserves honors in this thread too, but I just try to pretend she doesn't exist. I noticed she's getting skinnier and skinnier every day; maybe one day she'll do everyone a favor and just vanish into thin air.

coulter124stitch3bv.jpg
coulter124stitch3bv.jpg
coulter124stitch3bv.jpg

Crazy.
Brainwashed.
Psycho-bitch.

She needs to go face first into a giant paper shredder.

I second Rita Cosby. Sounds like she never recovered from a bad case of laringitis. :|

Another annoying one is Paula Zahn. The woman just reeks of arrogance.

Canadiens1160 said:
Crazy.
Brainwashed.
Psycho-bitch.

She needs to go face first into a giant paper shredder.

anncoulter19ny.jpg

I wish Conservatives and Liberals would unite in throwing her into the Sarlacc Pit.

sarlacc4sn.jpg

This is probably out in left field but my wife watches the Food Channel religiously...

Has anyone seen that woman who hosts that Every Day Italian show...

Giada De Laurentiis... I hate this woman.

She can't cook (one of her recipes included opening a can of soup), she over-pronounces Italian words and she has this hideous grin which makes it look like she has too many teeth...

fly so high! said:
kerri.jpg

Kerry-Anne Kennelly

and

gretel.jpg

Gretel Killene

*hiss*

cannot stand Jackie O either,she is such a princess,i vote her the most annoying on radio!:madspit:

I dont mind Kerry- Anne but she is better then that 9 am show on channel 10, they are almost exciting as watching the grass grow

Back
Top Bottom