The most annoying woman on tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rochelle D said:

hahaha I dont know how the hell she got that job, their new add the one like the talk show is so Fucking anoying:madspit:

I've been going off on rants about that bloody ad for days now! God it shits me! And now the NRMA have brought out a younger version who stands in the carpark like she's landing a fucking 767 waving her arms about like a complete wally!!
:yell:
For real, though, I'm so close to starting an www.ihateapialady.com.au website. i found out her name is pixie jones. PIXIE??? typical. I bet she plays bridge and tennis, too. And a long suffering silent husband who just goes out to the garden to avoid her. She'd have a small fluffy white dog, and drive a silver corolla and eat a lot of arnotts biscuits with coffee.

She is making me insane and i cant handle it anymore.
:scream:

Irvine511 said:
Nancy Fucking Grace.

:angry:

:up: Preach on, Brother. She looks like Tori Spelling's older, more annoying half-sister. Hearing her speak makes me want to poke my eardrums with rusty icepicks!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

LemonMacPhisto said:

anncoulter19ny.jpg
:AustinPowersvoice: She's a maaan, baby!!! :ohmy:

Seriously.... in that picture? She looks like Perry Farrell in drag.... simulating oral sex.

:lmao:

Nancy grace..:mad: When i was in America last year, i was watching the tv for hours at night and she was on. Laughable television!

Sharon osbourne, she is more annoying than anything EVER!!, no on even likes here but she thinks the public adore her :mad: .

vaz02 said:
Sharon osbourne, she is more annoying than anything EVER!!, no on even likes here but she thinks the public adore her :mad: .

Yeah, I forgot about her, she really gets right up my nose.

Angela Harlem said:

She's the Aus Pensioners Insurance Agency lady. Australia collectively wants to harm her.

is there a youtube clip of her awfulness somewhere?

i've been googling around a bit but come up with nothing ... and i'm a bit tired, so it would be great if someone could do the work for me.

:up:

I think it's the combined volume and frequency of the ads which is the problem, as the ads are just average hideous to start with, but get worse in large quantity.

I'll search for a vid later for you, irvine. I dont know if it will come across, as it really is a relentless advertising campaign which makes her so much more painful.

I second (third? fourth?) the Nancy "Nobody-who's-ever-been-charged-with-a-crime-has-ever-been-innocent" Grace.

I stopped being annoyed by Anne Coulter when that I realized that once I become annoyed, she wins.

Back
Top Bottom