The Moment of Truth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have banning powers.

There, now everybody knows how weak I am.

I have a friend at another board who threatens to ban people out of spite. She's pretty awesome.

Yeah, and I don't care if people are around.

I mean, as long as it's not an obviously filthy floor...because that's just wrong.

jobob said:
Contestant 1 just lost the prize money and his marriage. :huh:

i dont understand why he'd tell the truth on those other questions but not that one? it wasnt worse than some of the others. if youre gonna fuck up your relationship, might as well go all the way for 500k.

This is boring.

The obviously fake lengths of time between the answer and the true/false are there to create tension/suspense, but they're having the opposite effect. It's like, come on already!

And why the fuck would you ever lie on this show? If you lie, everyone's going to know it ten seconds later, so you have NO motivation to do anything about but tell the truth. If you lie, you lose the money AND you risk ruining your life, but if you tell the truth, you're guaranteed the money even if your life is ruined. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE? THERE IS NO POINT! And that fact sort of ruins the show, actually.

They've made a series of mistakes in the presentation and format of this show that have made it less than it could have been.

Yeah, that was terribly boring, but at least the dude's wife was a knockout.

I thought the second guy was hysterical. He looked like he just swallowed a box of vivarin and washed it down with a 24 oz. black coffee. He looked like a fuckin' madman, but he was pretty damn funny. His rug had me pissing my pants.

Ok so yeah do they have to take THAT long to give the answer? That's kind of annoying.

Will this show survive to another week? I missed it tonite cuz I stayed at the theatre to see U23D a 2nd time. That was probably the better choice from what I gather about the show tonite.

Back
Top Bottom