The Mole returns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was an ok finale. Too bad the challenges didn't get interesting until almost all the contestants were gone. The first few episodes were weak. The first two seasons were much more interesting from the get go.

Are you kidding me? I swear I looked at tvguide.com a million times and did int see shit on TV so I watched the olympics. :scream:

So who was the Mole?

The prize goes to MVD. She nailed it.

They showed the strategies of Mark, who won.
They showed what the mole messed up, who was Craig.
They showed these little clues which told you the final 3 players were and who was the mole. During an interview with Clay, there were two small figures which looked like lower case i. At one point, they digitally changed the background to show 4 "i's", hence four-eyes who was Craig. The dungeon one where they had to grab a key and go for supper, Mark was against the wall and behind him were the letters CRG scrawled on the wall.

Remember all those ties in early executions, Mark was tied with at least 3 different people but only stuck around cause he did the quiz faster.

When Clay was eliminated, it was because he and Mark tied. They were both guessing Nicole so Mark figured it couldn't be Nicole and had to be Craig. He didn't know who the mole was until almost the end.

:applaud: I'm so glad Mark won!

For those that haven't seen the finale, it's up on torrents now but I'll see if I can find it streamed somewhere. Probably YT has it somewhere.

I quit watching the show after the 2nd episode because I don't like the host and the show just bored me to tears. I thought I would like it and I tried to watch it. Maybe I am just on overload of all these reality-type TV shows :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom