The MLB Thread Part Duex... because Sicy killed our last one short of 756 :sad:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as jerred weaver said: facing the yankees is like pitching to a video game, Damon, Jeter, Abreu, Arod, Giambi etc

that' insane even w/o sheff and matsui

Abreu lengthens that line up and makes them real tough.

A Mets fan sent a letter to Ryan Howard threatening to put him in a wheelchair because David Wright should've won the derby. Any thoughts?

It was signed Mr. Numb Brush in a suitcase.

Ehh... Every team in every sport has their fanatics, at least ours in directed at a rival. :wink:

Maybe Omar will write a letter threatening to put Ryan Howard in a Mets Uniform with a nice hefty contract one offseason.......

Could you imagine an infield consisting of Wright, Reyes, Howard and The Brush....see even with my name in there it still sounds great.:drool:

Is it possible for the Red Sox to make it to the playoffs and win with a 1-man starting rotation? Just curious?

TheBrush said:
It was signed Mr. Numb Brush in a suitcase.

Ehh... Every team in every sport has their fanatics, at least ours in directed at a rival. :wink:

Maybe Omar will write a letter threatening to put Ryan Howard in a Mets Uniform with a nice hefty contract one offseason.......

Could you imagine an infield consisting of Wright, Reyes, Howard and The Brush....see even with my name in there it still sounds great.:drool:

Yeah, I hate the Mets, but I don't go that far.

DALLAS SUCKS
NEW YORK SUCKS

Headache in a Suitcase said:
nut jobs send letters to celebrities all the time. when one actually puts ryan howard in a wheel chair, then it's a story. until then, um, get over it.

I know that, and I'm not worried for Ryan's safety either.

I still hate New York and Dallas teams though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom