The Many Reasons Why I Love BG.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like Bonosgirl too.......she's cool, fantastic looking and has tons of energy projected in both her posts and her avatar, and she somehow reminds me of a 'Lara Croft' energetic!!!!

:up:

shes gorgeous too........and I think she rocks da bollocks big time!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

so :up: :up: to Bonosgirl......someone who sure as heck I enjoy and is a charm to have on this board!

cujo said:

I'm everybody's type.

They don't call me a manwhore for nothing.

Although, I expect payment upfront.

:sexywink:

i have a dollar:|

How come I always miss when threads descend into the lower depths of perversity? Damn I'm just way too slow.

OK, here are some more things about BG & Icelle:

1. They both wear their hearts on their sleeves. Which isn't a bad thing in my book.

2. They like to party. Especially with a case of Smirnoff Ice. What more could a man ask for?

3. Their journal entries sometimes make me a little misty. They also sometimes make me want to dance. Or to throw things off my balcony, but that's a WHOLE other story.

4. It's extremely obvious that they are both amazing mother's who love their child so damn much it hurts. AND they are raising them alone. (I can't believe no one mentioned this before. Should be number one on the list actually.)

5. Icelle likes it when I post cryptic lyrics in her journal. Jury's still out on BG.

Well, I'm late for a meeting so I'll post some things later on.

Last edited:
HeadsOnSticks said:

3. Their journal entries sometimes make me a little misty. They also sometimes make me want to dance. Or to throw things off my balcony, but that's a WHOLE other story.

I'd like to know that story.

icelle said:

I'd like to know that story.

My therapist thinks I should leave that part of my life behind me.

:lmao:

Kidding.

Some other time. Maybe over a pack of Smirnoff Ice. Icelle.

She rocks the whole world.

And most importantly my own.

Rock on.

BG!!!

:sexywink:

Not sure if I have marked my territory in this thread....

I just started entering the realm of stalker-land (reading people's journal's make me feel like a stalker) - and have found THE BEST Journal here at Interland - BG84.

She has a poem on there that made me bust out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom