The male names game thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
LETS PLAY!!!

I'll start off with a name, and then the next poster comes up with a name beginning with the last letter of the previous name, and so on and so forth.

It'll be fun! And we'll be into five figure post counts in no time. :)

I'll begin.

Bruce.

Last edited:
So nobody's allowed to reference the word "bus" in a totally unrelated way anymore? I guess we should stop using the word "skyscraper" out of respect for 9/11.

:shrug:

DaveC said:
So nobody's allowed to reference the word "bus" in a totally unrelated way anymore? I guess we should stop using the word "skyscraper" out of respect for 9/11.

:shrug:

Had he said I hope you get hit by a skyscraper I'd say yes, that was out of order.

Take into consideration the context. He didn't say 'I hope you catch a bus and make it to your destination on time'.

Sorry if I'm pedantic and touchy, I myself am just fed up of being attacked for personal opinions today.

Originally posted by Palace_Hero
Had he said I hope you get hit by a skyscraper I'd say yes, that was out of order.

Take into consideration the context. He didn't say 'I hope you catch a bus and make it to your destination on time'.

Sorry if I'm pedantic and touchy, I myself am just fed up of being attacked for personal opinions today.

Oh yeah?

Well I hope you have a pleasant flight and that your luggage arrives safely!!! :mad:

:wink:

I hope when you go surfing you catch a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, big wave. And ride it to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom