The Machines I Sell Bring Joy and are Ranked Well.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
030053-E.jpg
:wink:
030054-E.jpg
:wink:
032514-E.jpg

Reviews-

What Edmunds.com Says
Proving that upscale sedans don't have to be stale-looking and slow, the 300 series offers distinctive styling and V8 power in a practical and affordable package.

Pros
Chiseled and masculine good looks, powerful V8 in 300C model, long list of safety features, plenty of luxury and performance for the price paid.

Cons
Sluggish acceleration with base V6, limited transmission choices, complex stereo controls.

032515-E.jpg

looks good on the inside too.:)

I've seen men fight over on who has next dibs when one arrives at the dealership.

Not a bad thing:hmm:

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:
THIS is a better car, because I'm sitting in it ---->
33%3B%3B379923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A639%3C863ot1lsi

'tis a nice car, BAW. I rented one to play groupie this spring...drove all over hell and it was nice! Ah...but back to my ratty little car (which isn't half bad cause it's cheap to own, and you can park it anywhere because...well NO ONE wants it! :D )

Re

diamond said:
The Machines I Sell Bring Joy and are Ranked Well.

From the title of the thread I thought for sure you were a vibrating dildo salesman! :) Of course, now that I think of it.... Pretty much the same thing, isn't it? ;)

indra said:

'tis a nice car, BAW. I rented one to play groupie this spring...drove all over hell and it was nice! Ah...but back to my ratty little car (which isn't half bad cause it's cheap to own, and you can park it anywhere because...well NO ONE wants it! :D )

Thank you :wink:

I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to, sharing it with the hubby and all, but its a great car :D

Re: Re

indra said:

From the title of the thread I thought for sure you were a vibrating dildo salesman! :) Of course, now that I think of it.... Pretty much the same thing, isn't it? ;)

:ohmy:

:lol:

Thanks for all the kind words in this here thread
Mr and Mrs Baw:)
btw when did you folks pick up a Nissan?
Thought you had a TrailBlazer.

Also thx to
indra,
Mrs SlapNutz
Screamer
and
Iris:angry:

Now here are a few more of my non battery operated toys I pedal.:wink:
DFS_Crossfire_F34_2.jpg
main_gc.jpg

diamond said:
Thanks for all the kind words in this here thread
Mr and Mrs Baw:)
btw when did you folks pick up a Nissan?
Thought you had a TrailBlazer.

We still have the Trailblazer...we have 2 teenage drivers in the family now and we gave Mr. B's car to one of them, giving him a good excuse to buy the Altima :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:

We still have the Trailblazer...we have 2 teenage drivers in the family now and we gave Mr. B's car to one of them, giving him a good excuse to buy the Altima :wink:
An Altima is an excellent choice.:up:

However in a Jeep you can go boldly where few men dare to go!
Check this out-
jjrubicontj9.jpg

:up:

diamond said:

An Altima is an excellent choice.:up:

However in a Jeep you can go boldly where few men dare to go!
Check this out-
jjrubicontj9.jpg

:up:

I actually read a press release on this picture and the truth is that the transmission gave out and it rolled down a hill...:yesitstrue: Just pulling your chain...

Truth be told, the Altima was a deal not to be missed...fully loaded, Sport Leather package, wheels, lo-jack and the 100K warranty....I paid for some of it but NOT all of it...

Last edited:
diamond said:

and for those folks who insist on having to drive top-less.:angry:

db9

OK...I guess you don't even want to know what image THAT line conjures up for me....:ohmy: :D

Mr. BAW said:

Truth be told, the Altima was a deal not to be missed...fully loaded, Sport Leather package, wheels, lo-jack and the 100K warranty....I paid for some of it but NOT all of it...
Rick,
I put my fiance'e in an 04 Altima SE.
She loves it:up:

Iris-
I don't knnow what do to with your driving priviliges.
You are suspended from the Crossfire Convertible for one week.

indra
how's that?-
s_1099027.jpg
:sexywink:

db9

Last edited:
my father just got a crossfire. he seems to be enjoying it.

ill stick with my 330iM.:evil:

Diamond;

My dad wants to buy one of those, but he finds the interior quite small....

Back
Top Bottom