The longest interview ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It isn't hard coming up with questions.. I just make up random things that come into my head like I see a TV and ask....

Last thing you watched on TV

redkat said:

you do what you want but I am not getting dressed :crosses arms:

Rips shirt off !!!!!

Hulk.jpg

i have not watched tv today and don't know if i had it on last night or not...no idea!

do you complain if you get bad service in a restaurant or pub/bar?

redkat said:

Do you compliment people often?

if i like something about someone I like to tell them, yes.

Yimou i do not like that body. :yuck:

what one grooming product could you not live without?

ruffian said:

so you find me hyper-masculine? :hmm: interesting.

yes. i find you to be a large 250 pound black man with a funny hair cut and bad teeth swimming in a pile of bling.

pie.

my username reffers to the super cool gutiar that Edge uses in the Discotheque video (its a Les Paul) -- the one with the shiny disco-plates on it. it weighs over 14 pounds (that really heavy for a guitar)

my username: name of my favorite race horse. she beat all the boys in races. (but then she broke her leg :sad: )

same question for everyone else

Chinese Movie director ( Geek :yikes: )

What is wrong with a muscular body ?

discothequeLP said:

my username reffers to the super cool gutiar that Edge uses in the Discotheque video (its a Les Paul) -- the one with the shiny disco-plates on it. it weighs over 14 pounds (that really heavy for a guitar)

:drool:

ruffian said:
my username: name of my favorite race horse. she beat all the boys in races. (but then she broke her leg :sad: )

same question for everyone else

A nickname Bono gave the Edge during the JT/R&H era. Plus it's a strange anagram of my name...plus two vowels.

Long hair or short (how to you wear yours)?

yimou, that body is *too* muscular. i'm not into the whole bodybuilder thing. fit is one thing, but not one of those bodies where the neck disappears and guys can't put their arms down at their sides :yikes:

why, is there something you need to tell me?

its so damn hot here in so.cali! jesus, it's like 85 here on the westside. i'm sweating my ass off. i'm not kidding. what the hell happened?

ack questions

disco don't complain it's hotter here

i'm reading princes of Ireland

nothing wrong with a muscular body :drool:

my username (so boring) my name Kathie first three letters and i have red hair

how many times a day do you brush your teeth

Ruff,, Nah, nothing i need to tell you lol.. Redkat :up:

Would you like to go back in time to see a Ziggy Stardust show ?

high 70's here...it's awesome. sorry you all are sweating. i'd suggest some of you remove clothing but it sounds like you've already removed most of it already :giggle:

i wear my hair long--well, relatively...about 4 inches past my shoulders i guess.

what are you least proud of in your life?
most proud of/greatest accomplishment?

(those are so heavy, sorry)

Back
Top Bottom