The Long Winters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
an ICDE or two back, digi got me interested in them (he put "new girl" on his mix, and i was forced to go purchase the 'when i pretend to fall' album).

anyone check out the new EP? i like :up:

i've only heard "blue diamonds", and it's quite nice. i have to credit lilly for recommending them to me. :up:

I just have 'When I Pretend To Fall', I like it a lot

'blue diamonds' it's a great song indeed!

my brother gave me when i pretend to fall, he said "if you like death cab, listen to this" and i didn't trust him for a long time, but when i finally did, and listened to it, i did like it.

bride and bridle is cool, so is blanket hog. prom night at hater high rocks my socks.

IWasBored said:
an ICDE or two back, digi got me interested in them (he put "new girl" on his mix, and i was forced to go purchase the 'when i pretend to fall' album).

anyone check out the new EP? i like :up:

i had no idea there was a new EP out. I need to head over to the money tree and pull some bills off. That and stop studying so I have a damn clue.

I didn't know there was a new EP out either...not sure how I'm missing these things. Anyway, love them, so I need to check it out - esp if you guys like it.

Oh my god, you mean other people have heard of them? :ohmy:

When I Pretend to Fall is a great album. I need to check out the new EP. They're very good live, too. I saw them at Seattle's Bumbershoot Festival a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom