The LONG overdue MMA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I feel no remorse. We don't get fox sports 1 in Canada and my cable provider is a fucking asshole

No spoken words said:
Oh, you don't get it in Canada? Had no idea.

I tried to order the channel that carries the fight (Sports Net), but they wanted to add a whole package for $50 more a month. I hate my cable company. I'd be more than happy to add the fox channel if I had the option

That last fight was awesome, Condit is so good. Cort McGee and that Kelvin guy from the Ultimate Fighter both looked great too. Was bummed to see Cerrone lose, but he sorta forgot to fight back until the third round, which he won on every judge's card. Too bad he didn't do that in round 2.

Another free card a week from today on FS1, with The Ultimate Fighter's first episode airing immediately after.

I tried to order the channel that carries the fight (Sports Net), but they wanted to add a whole package for $50 more a month. I hate my cable company. I'd be more than happy to add the fox channel if I had the option

I was being sarcastic.

Hopefully down the road there will be distribution in Canada.

Www.firstrowsports.eu

Once you get through the annoying pop ups, it's good

Really not a fan of anything that wants me to install some random player to stream, especially when it installs like 8 other things on top of the single add on I agreed to download. I hate that shit. I had to remove so many piece of shit toolbars and things that I just took the entire thing off and didn't get to watch the fights. Sigh.

Really not a fan of anything that wants me to install some random player to stream, especially when it installs like 8 other things on top of the single add on I agreed to download. I hate that shit. I had to remove so many piece of shit toolbars and things that I just took the entire thing off and didn't get to watch the fights. Sigh.

It doesn't require you to install anything....
Just don't use their HD stream option. Use the links right below that

It doesn't require you to install anything....
Just don't use their HD stream option. Use the links right below that

i get audio, but something about firefox not supporting the video without a particular plugin. :shrug: it came bundled with like 3 different tool bars that i told no to on the install, and they still installed--and i didn't download it off a pop-up or anything stupid like that.

Today:

1185068_10151846674116276_550293724_n.png

I did too, ha. I have the fights and TUF saved on my DVR, hopefully will watch them this weekend.

I'm still trying to do the I have no tv but want to see dudes beat each other up Internet catch up thing from last time...and in the process forgot to try to learn to stream things right this time.

On another note, i am trying to figure out if I think Chael Sonnen is the world's most irritating human being, or mildly amusing. I am almost certain he's one of those things, I'm just not sure which.

Not sure if you guys have recently looked at the November GSP card, but it's freaking awesome. It's the UFC's 20th anniversary show, and they're stacking the card like crazy. This is what they have so far:

Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir
Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham

I am too, all of those fights should be great.

I watched Wednesday's FS1 fights earlier today, they were awesome. The three main fights were all first round KOs.

Not sure if you guys have recently looked at the November GSP card, but it's freaking awesome. It's the UFC's 20th anniversary show, and they're stacking the card like crazy. This is what they have so far:

Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir
Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham

I was aware of the first two, and was considering taking the night off from work and finding a bar somewhere that has it on just for those two fights as it is. But shit, I want to see all of that.

On another note, i am trying to figure out if I think Chael Sonnen is the world's most irritating human being, or mildly amusing. I am almost certain he's one of those things, I'm just not sure which.

Substitute mildly amusing with highly entertaining.

I think he's great.

Most trash talk is pretty boring and lame, anyone who talks all kinds of shit in the name of hype usually just makes me want to cheer for the other team/guy. and anyone who tries too hard with the Ali rhyming crap definitely treads too close to the most irritating person category. But I've come around to the conclusion that the dude is fucking hilarious. I could probably watch the clip of the ufc 148 press conference where he was yelling about Anderson Silva having a translator all day. That cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom