The Lonely Hearts V8 Supercars 2007 Season Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's Winton this weekend and I'm going.... :rockon:

I'm sure Khe Sahn will get a few spins

Predictions? Will Skaifey get to 38 round wins?

YAYYYYYYY!!!

About friggin' time.....it's been a pretty piss-poor effort by Ford this season but putting up with the bump and grind from the HR-Tool team it's no wonder.

Anyhooo......Did you enjoy yourself?

I had a terrific time.... I'll post photos tomorrow.

Whincup's win doesn't even count :wink: I don't know how much more Tander has to do to win a bloody round!!!

blueeyedgirl said:

You're going to say something woosy like Eastern Creek, now aren't you??? :madspit:

This is a real race track.....:drool:

Will you bugger off with your mocking my beloved western suburbs???
:mad:

...Ah, forget it. You're right. But you live in Adelaide, so you're wrong. It's yin and yang, huh.
:wink:

We'll start with the weather:
100_0085.jpg

What a car:
100_0081.jpg

Check out this for a rainbow:
100_0105.jpg

These blokes had a mad setup - TV, cover, spit...
100_0106.jpg

Holdsworth's car before it was mangled:
100_0084.jpg

Rainbow revisited:
100_0103.jpg

There's a certain 'Day Release Programme' element to a lot of race track folk. We went to a darby at Parra raceway once. Fucking hell, it was Bogan Central.
:crack:

Did you know a rainbow appears circular if you look from above down onto it?

Yeah I was on the back straight. It was great because over the weekend we saw about 30 cars go sliding off.... :D though most of them were Holdens... :madspit:

Actually I'll rephrase that. 90% of the spins wer courtesy of Mark Skaife :happy:

The V8's do tend to be a bit of bogan for the masses. But that's what I love about it, the bogans of this world are a great race. Everyone gets along, no one cares what they look like, we're easily characterised by the flanneletes shirts and the VB longnecks...

Is that true about the rainbow? :reject:

It's apparently true about rainbows, dunno how that works though. :D
Don't mean to offend with the bogan thing, either, lol. I live in Western Sydney! :wink:

Well Round Five is officialy over, and Mark Skaife has finally broken Peter Brock's long standing record of 37 round wins by taking the round at Eastern Creek. 38 round wins for Skaifey now and a good return to form with two 1sts and a 3rd.

Very entertaining racing towards the end as well, with less than a second covering Todd, Lowndes and Skaife.

Rick still leads, but the gap to Tander has blown out to over 20 after Tander screwed up the start in Race Two.

Fords starting to come back... but still crap. :wink:

Well I haven't watched the race yet... but I kinda accidentally saw some dopey Lowndes grins in the papers so I'm assuming the apparent Ford Saviour won. :wink:

Btw I think there's only been four posters so far... and its Ford 3-1 Holden!

:madwife:

:lol:

I'm assuming Tander won cos everyone else was so bored shiteless by the paperclip they fell asleep. Can we have a proper race track now???? :mad:

blueeyedgirl said:
:madwife:

I'm assuming Tander won cos everyone else was so bored shiteless by the paperclip they fell asleep. Can we have a proper race track now???? :mad:

:lmao: Have you ever met a bloke by the name of Jason Richards?? :wink:

Originally posted by Acrobat Angel
Make that Ford 3- Holden 2 now :wink:

:bow: You seriously rock. Holdens are just... so much better in every single way it's hard to believe :wink:

OMG guess what Dad found in his video archives at work?? Bathurst 94. What a legend.

Angela Harlem said:
Wow, they are so not better :lol: Even regular Holden drivers are awful. In fact, it's mainly Holden drivers on the roads who bug me.

Mmm... I agree actually. It's because I look over and go wow... I respect that person in that Holden so much. And then I see a Ford on the other side and I almost crash off the road. But Dad doesn't get me cos he understands :D

And do you know what GT stands for? Garth Tander. Who is winning :dancing:

[/lame jkz]

If you want to do that use the even fuller name..... GTPBSW

Garth Tander Prick But Still Winning

:| I have to go to bed. yawn: Reload. Get better joke writers. :scratch:

Bye :wave:

Back
Top Bottom