The Littlest Groom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Did any of you see this show? It has a cute little dwarf dude and he is choosing between a bunch of cute little dawf girls. I'm not sure if they are playing for some kind of vacation/date or what, but here is what the FOX website says about it:

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO TRUE LOVE ON THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL ?THE LITTLEST GROOM? AIRING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16 ON FOX

Two-Part Special to Air Over Two-Nights on Monday, February 16 and Monday, February 23

Should your height determine whom you find attractive? Of course not! THE LITTLEST GROOM will venture where no other show has gone by helping a young man who is 4?5? tall to find true love. Initially believing he will choose among women of similar stature to his own, he later discovers, in a surprising twist, that some average-sized women will enter the picture. Will his ideal mate be a little person, or will she be of average height? His quest begins on Part 1 of THE LITTLEST GROOM airing Monday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Can you believe it??????????

Last edited:
I didn't bother watching it.

The fact that there are only two episodes to it makes it even more of a spectacle.

I watched it, but thought it was boring. I didn't plan on watching it, but nothing else was on and I didn't feel like reading a book.

The only thing I learned from this show was this: midgets have their share of retarded, superfiscal, idiotically, lonesome people. I mean, I thought since midgets were born with a physical handicap, they would probably find other ways to appear dominate. You know...being smart, witty, intelligently adept. We'll I'm sure most "little people" are smarter than those morons, but why couldn't they find any for the show?

I also give it a :down:

I flipped to it a couple of times during commercials of Couples Fear Factor, and couldn't help but notice that one of the female little people is a dead ringer for Monica Lewinsky facially. And boy did she and the other little women look pissed at the end when the supermodels strolled in.

nbcrusader said:

It's a short series.

LOL!!!!

i actually found the show interesting, especially when the brought the normal sized women in.

look at it as a good experiment:

will the midget man stay true to his kind, or will he take the cake?

this kind of experiments can be reproduced into many situations.

Anyone watch the finale? Meh. :| I thought it was pretty boring. Although I was amused that the producers kept him from eliminating all of the average sized girls in the first elimination round. That way they could have the final round be between one little person and one average sized one. The average sized girl kept saying things like, "I was really surprised that he didn't pick me for elimination, I had NO idea ...etc." Pretty lame.

So he ended up with one of the little women. Predictable. I thought he would have been better off instead with the girl he went fishing with. They seemed to be a much better match.

Back
Top Bottom