The Lion King Appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only a genius could think of this thread! :wink:

I remember fairly clearly seeing it back in 1994, I would guess it was one of the first movies I ever really saw, Home Alone & Alladian are the only ones I can definatly remember before it. And once I saw Lion King... for me... it was it.

I distinctly that my mate had the soundtrack, bastard. All the time I would want to listen to that whenever I went over. It was ace.

Angela Harlem said:
I thought he was talking about the stage show :reject:
I've never seen the movie.

:wink: I had the option of seeing the stage show in the West End last year, but I chose 'Phantom....' instead!

And you've never seen the movie?!?!:ohmy:

I've seen very few animated movies. Hardly any infact. :reject:
Is the Lion King still running in London? You should go, if you can. It was bloody awesome!

Angela Harlem said:
I've seen very few animated movies. Hardly any infact. :reject:
Is the Lion King still running in London? You should go, if you can. It was bloody awesome!

Yep. It's the 1 I want to see next now that Phantom has been done!:wink:

Lion King is amazing (for a kids film). The actors used for the voices were great and Hans Zimmer's score is brilliant per usual.

I've never seen the stage show though...

Last month I did a presentation at a sixth grade cultural fair about my time in Tanzania and I opened by telling them "if you've seen the Lion King, you know what Tanzania looks like!"

The Lion King is like my favorite movie. I :heart: it so much. It was the first movie I saw in theaters...I still have my Simba stuffed animal I got when I was 3. My dad bought me the tape and I watched it every day after preschool. I was so proud of myself when I could finally watch the part where Mufassa dies without crying. I knew every word to every song and basically the whole movie. I'm so sad that I can't watch in anymore cos it's on VHS. :sad:

Timon's my fav :rockon:

I made one of my best guy friends go see this movie with me. Two years later he dragged me to see the Rock as revenge.

I still love the Lion King though. It was worth having to sit through The Rock!

OMG WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THIS THREAD?!?!?!

i loooooooooove the lion king! my favorite disney movie, my favorite animated movie, my favorite soundtrack, and oh, my favorite animal too :D. i love love love LOOOOOVE the lion king.

Back
Top Bottom