The Lion King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Well I recently re-saw the Lion King at the new IMAX theatre here in Singapore (the only other time I saw it was when I was six, I think) and it was absolutely spectacular. It's an excellent movie in its own right but now it's just so grand and majestic. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. Has anyone else seen it in the IMAX format and what are your thoughts on it?

I have never seen a movie on IMAX, I look forward to the day.
But funny thing, just yesterday I was singing a medley of my fave songs from The Lion King...seriously. I like Hakunamatata and Just can't wait To be king.
My youngest son had the video, the CD, books, toys and I hand-painted T-shirts for him and his mate. Yesterday I was kind of regretting bundling it all up a couple of years ago and giving it to my niece's little sons.
This thread made me smile........thanks

it means no worries, for the rest of your days
it's a trouble free. philosoph-ee

:yes: I saw it at the IMAX last month. By FAR my favorite Disney movie. I'm hoping they release it on DVD this fall like they did with Beauty and the Beast!

I haven't seen the IMAX version, but I was in Toronto just before Christmas, and the musical verision is really amazing, a must-see for any Lion King fan! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom