the latest footie thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:madspit:

the best thread on the best sport in the world and this is the best name you can come up for it!!??

well i never....

:wink:

yup he looks like my nephew:
56445996.jpg

the rockin edge said:

:wink:

so utd will sign Nemanja Vidic for 7m pounds, anyone know anything about him?

All I know is that he's claimed as a talented player, (in the end he wasn't the cheapest..........)
Ac Florence wanted him, too. I personnally don't know this player that much, but if UTD bought him, this surely means that he must be a good player. UTD is usually a team that makes these players grow up under the technical/tactical aspects, and become very strong..............................let's see what happens with Vidic! But Sir Alex knows well what he does, that's for sure. If he wanted Vidic, there will be a right reason

Last edited:
babyman said:

All I know is that he's claimed as a talented player, (in the end he wasn't the cheapest..........)
Ac Florence wanted him, too. I personnally don't know this player that much, but if UTD bought him, this surely means that he must be a good player. UTD is usually a team that makes these players grow up under the technical/tactical aspects, and become very strong..............................let's see what happens with Vidic! But Sir Alex knows well what he does, that's for sure. If he wanted Vidic, there will be a right reason

yeah, i'm sure he's good :up: just never heard of him

Back
Top Bottom