the latest footie thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
:ohmy: does he know him?

spoke to him a couple of times i think. but he's gonna move out soon to a bigger house cos he got a new contract recently i think :rolleyes:

over-paid footballers eh...

Never say never, rock.............................everything is possible, I believe that he will be at least considered. The shit season at Arsenal and the everytime more probable leaving of Henry may let him think about such a job....................................
England in french hands would be...................:shocked:
.............or in german hands...........:macdevil:

:lol:

Keep attention on Ruud Van Nistelrooy, insistent voices in Italy say that AC Milan is seriously disposed to buy him. Next year they will be probably coached by Rijkaard or Van Basten, it would be easier for them to get him!!

I think he has another year contract. If he leaves next year, he goes at zero parameter. UTD has to make an important choice: extend Ruud's contract for at least other 3 years, or sell him by the end of the current season. If he leaves next year by the natural deadline of his contract, UTD won't get a miserable cent. I think that it would be very appropriate to extend his contract before the world cup, because if anytime they would sell him, they would get dinero. Mostly if he does a great championship, his value would go at the stars............otherwise nix, like germans say............

:wink:

Last edited:
as a Bradford City fan, please can I just say that Paul Jewell has been one of the best managers in England for a long time prior to this season.

Now I don't know who to cheer on tonight, I want Manchester to lose, obviously, but would rather see Wigan beat Man U in the final than Blackburn.

the rockin edge said:
that was an exciting semi final today, nice free kick by Van Persie :up:

Wigan for europe :rockon:

:giggle:

i didn't get to see the game but i really like the result. and am glad wigan made it to the final. they are doing so well this season for just being promoted. :up: :applaud:

as for england coach would like to see allardyce or hiddink get the job. they are reporting in the papers that hiddink's agent said he is deifnately interested. :hmm:

Sweet Tart said:

as for england coach would like to see allardyce or hiddink get the job. they are reporting in the papers that hiddink's agent said he is deifnately interested. :hmm:

i saw that about hiddink too :up: also scolari's name was mentioned :hmm:

O'neill would be good too

babyman said:

Next victim..............................MAN UTD?!?!?

:macdevil:

:lol: well assuming it's UTD-Wigan in the final they're in europe even if they lose:wink:

McLaren's getting the England job. Boro are just about to fire him, I think. The fans there aren't happy and I don't blame them.

Personally I think it'd be hilarious if it'd been Martin O'Neill, in an ironic sort of way because of the fact he's a Derryman. If those annoyingly nationalistic fellas thought Sven wasn't English then I don't know what they'd make of O'Neill.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Personally I think it'd be hilarious if it'd been Martin O'Neill, in an ironic sort of way because of the fact he's a Derryman. If those annoyingly nationalistic fellas thought Sven wasn't English then I don't know what they'd make of O'Neill.

Well, I actually think he would have a good approach, he has gumption and he drags the players.................................
that he's a Derryman must normally mean nothing........what counts for England is to have a good coach, and he is........time to break down the barriers

babyman said:

Well, I actually think he would have a good approach, he has gumption and he drags the players.................................
that he's a Derryman must normally mean nothing........what counts for England is to have a good coach, and he is........time to break down the barriers

:up: :yes:

^ He would be the best option, probably......................but I don't think he gives up at UTD after failing both champions league and premiership this year..................he will stay there to win again, scottish heads are die hard, we know it................:wink:

Back
Top Bottom