the latest footie thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice day to stay home and watch this on my father's new tv. :drool: Too bad this is not on HD.

102709540_f75294de6f.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen them in a long, long time (only read the shitty results of their matches), and they totally blew me away yesterday. They had nine injured players!!, but all these young players were awesome. Hleb was just amazing. Lots of potential in this team. If Wenger, Henry and the young players decide to stay, this team will be absolutely brilliant in a couple of years. They'll only get better and better from now on.

And MVD, I don't really have anything against Real, but when they are up against Arsenal......you know :wink:

Chelsea got deserved... Did you see that field ,it was like a potato ground OK maybe not a red card but nevermind.....fuck Chelsea... I can't stand them

!!!

That WAS a red card. The fact that he accidentally hits the ball, doesn't alter the fact that he deliberately tried to butcher Mezzi, or whatever his name is (FANTASTIC player, btw.)

Red card or not I still celebrate Barca's win.I am with my friends and we're drinking beer and cursing Jose and Chelsea and it's very fun

Well, last year he managed to make one of the most respected referees quit his career.

Go Jose, sore loser! :up:

from bbc sport:

It is only 17 days since English football widely condemned Blues winger Arjen Robben for theatrically diving to get Liverpool keeper Jose Reina sent off in a key Premiership encounter.

There is little doubt that Robben's acting was greater than Messi's, yet Mourinho accused Reds boss Rafael Benitez of sour grapes for bringing up the incident in his post-match analysis.

:down:

Jose "special one" Mourinho may be almost as bad for football as the club he manages

the rockin edge said:
from bbc sport:

:down:

Jose "special one" Mourinho may be almost as bad for football as the club he manages

the rockin edge, having seen the match, don't you agree that the red card was fully appropriate? I don't care if Messi rolled around in the grass a couple of times in order to dramatize, he had been butchered long before that. (and actually Del Horno theatrically did the exact same thing, so there goes Jose's point).

Party Boy said:
well, as an arsenal fan, what a great week! RM totally suited our style of football, but considering the averade age of the side, it was a brilliant performance

Nice to know that I'm not alone here :up: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom