the latest footie thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Party Boy said:
Been keeping a low profile so far this season.. how has my team, Arsenal, gone so shite this year?

Major surgury needed. Players we need to get rid of for sure:

Pires
Ljungberg
Gilberto
Cygan

Henry (maybe). Very much depends if he wants to stay or not. At the moment his heart is not in it.

Campbell - depends on his mental state. He is not going to get much better in the coming years so maybe tis time to cut our loses.

Wenger has been too loyal to certain players who seem undropable (cue Gilberto).

So f**King frustrating.

The worst thing that could happen to Arsenal is for Henry not to sign a contract and Barcelona or whoever to sign him on Pre-contractual terms and therefore losing a lot of transfer money for him..

Anyway my team isn't doing to well either being Newcastle

1stepcloser said:
Arsenals Champions League performance next week will be interesting...

even with RM being so unpredictable i don't think arsenal can beat them over 2 legs.

but i would rather meet either of them than barca. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Party Boy said:
Been keeping a low profile so far this season.. how has my team, Arsenal, gone so shite this year?

Major surgury needed. Players we need to get rid of for sure:

Pires
Ljungberg
Gilberto
Cygan

Henry (maybe). Very much depends if he wants to stay or not. At the moment his heart is not in it.

Campbell - depends on his mental state. He is not going to get much better in the coming years so maybe tis time to cut our loses.

Wenger has been too loyal to certain players who seem undropable (cue Gilberto).

So f**King frustrating.

I hear ya!

It's all because of the fact that they sold Viera. If they hadn't done that, we would have been second in the Premiership right now. The team totally collapsed when the best and most important player left.

the rockin edge said:

:yes:

and if chelsea defend like they did against boro when they play barca they will lose by many many goals:wink:

no kidding....i really hope we don't cause that would be horrible. but at least terry and gallas will be well rested cause they are suspended for the FA Cup match this week and ferriera and del horno should be back as well from injury.

just a quick question, does anyone know if darren fletcher is SAF's secret love child, coz if he isn't, how in Christs name does the fucking useless waste of space keep getting in to Uniteds team

the rockin edge said:

you sicken me :tsk:

arsenal fan my arse

: puke:

My priorities in English football:

1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
Infinitely Low. Manchester United.

the rockin edge said:
you said "who cares"

that doesn't sound like arsenal are your top priority

You only quoted a tiny bit of what I said. If United is out and my second priority is through, then I'm satisfied.

U2Man said:

: puke:

My priorities in English football:

1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
Infinitely Low. Manchester United.

Have you ever been to a match in your life.
"my first team is Arsenal, & my second team is Liverpool" just guessing but are you female? and are you the sort of person who consoles a genuine football fan, after a defeat with the classic, haven't got a fucking clue about football line, "nevermind, it's only a game" and also, in your little world did football exist pre-premiership?

jimmmm said:

Have you ever been to a match in your life.
"my first team is Arsenal, & my second team is Liverpool" just guessing but are you female? and are you the sort of person who consoles a genuine football fan, after a defeat with the classic, haven't got a fucking clue about football line, "nevermind, it's only a game" and also, in your little world did football exist pre-premiership?

He said his priorities in English football. Do you think football is played exclusively in England?

Back
Top Bottom