the latest footie thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
bloody awful draw, it should've been the final

nah, you two also-rans can slug it out between yourselves in the 5th round while the big guns like villa and chelsea will just cruise to the final as everyone expects...

:wink:

There's too many Man United fans on this board if you ask me. I think they should change their allegiances. TRE should support Iowa United. Aardvark should support Torquay United (i think he secretely does anyway).

That would make things better.

And it would ease the pain when they lose to liverpool :wink: :ohmy:

1stepcloser said:
:wink:

There's too many Man United fans on this board if you ask me. I think they should change their allegiances. TRE should support Iowa United. Aardvark should support Torquay United (i think he secretely does anyway).

That would make things better.

And it would ease the pain when they lose to liverpool :wink: :ohmy:

Iowa United :lmao: there's not a footie team here :wink: besides i'm not from here, i'm from bedford, england & i like bedford town but since they're in a league so low the bbc doesn't have it on the sport page.... :wink:

1stepcloser said:

nah, you two also-rans can slug it out between yourselves in the 5th round while the big guns like villa and chelsea will just cruise to the final as everyone expects...

:lmao:

:wave:

even tho we only drew...yesterday made me a v happy girl. man utd losing to blackburn, arsenal losing to WH, liverpool drawing as well, rio getting red carded. sol getting pulled out after the first half, alonso's own goal.... things like that make me smile. :D

babyman said:
everything went for chelsea yesterday............:tsk:
there's no way to see an open premiership anymore

yeh i know. we should have beaten chelsea yesterday. we battered them in the 2nd half and we should have had a penalty.

:lol: @ man u and arsenal

Because of Aston Villa, the world is a better placed my friend. :wink:

i actually wanted liverpool to win that match, i hate birmingham city :madspit:

And Graeme Souness has been fired by Newcastle and now Alan Shearer is assistant manager. i knew it would happen!

the rockin edge said:
what the hell were rio & edwin doing on the 2nd rovers goal :down:

havin a cup of tea....fixing their hair....taking a nap....who knows. doesn't surprise me with rio but van der sar :tsk:

Van der Sar needs to get teached again how to play as goalkeeper..........................I'm still asking myself how could UTD take him as goalkeeper, even my baby-son, who wont be born in the next 5 years, is better.................................:huh:

Peter Schmeichel times..........................:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom