The Latest Chapter In The Wacky World Of Courtney Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
From MSN..

Life in Hollywood keeps getting freakier by the minute. Today's biggest gossip goody claims that screen legend Marlon Brando is the grandfather of rocker Courtney Love! Talk about an offer you simply can't refuse. Love's mother, psychologist Linda Carroll, claims it's true and that she has the DNA tests to confirm she is indeed Brando's daughter.

So who got busy with Brando? According to the World Entertainment News Network, Linda's mother, novelist Paula Fox met Brando in the 1940s, through the famous drama teacher Stella Adler. Supposedly, that's when the two enjoyed a brief liaison --very brief. Courtney Love says, "I am incredibly shocked by this news. I have heard Mr. Brando has more than 30 children so I can't imagine how many cousins I have."

As of today, it is not known whether the 79-year-old recluse knows that Linda -- who was given up for adoption -- really is his child, but he has publicly acknowledged 11 children, although it has been rumored that there's many more out there.

:hmm:

547465_courtney_200x200.jpg

brando01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom