the latest addition to my u2 collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
334%3C%3A%3A5923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B398856ot1lsi

yes I have the audacity to post this without posting the story behind it

Trying to make us jealous huh??? Well...try again. I'm a regular at the band's weekly dice & cards wednesday night!!! Beat that! :rolleyes:

I think it was for space conservation

he did however spell my name right..which makes up for the grammatical irreverence

Arun-
Tell us about the story where Edge was wanting lessons from you before the next tour..
You know the story you were telling me;)

DB9

I think he named his daughter after you (Holi Aron or Arun),he was so much impressed with you in advance.Not many people have his pics on the forum as an avtar.Good on ya mate!

icon19.gif
awesome
you can tell he spends some time on the internet. i am always having to edit my work emails to spell out 'you' instead of u

Good to see you posting again.

Arun, If you don't tell the story I will.....Though I'll prob forget all the good parts.

Yeah c'mon Arun-
tell us the part about how you were suggesting to Edge what color of guitar pics he should consider using for the next tour and all that stuff like when you two fellas are gonna start taking Karate lessons together..oops was that TMI boss?;):sexywink:

DB9

:cool: :dance: :cool:

Last edited:
It was obtained by a freind of mine who met edge in dublin. I really don't want to say more to respect privacy.

a photo of me and bono on stage was taken by adam voluntarily to give to Bono. On the back was a note to bono telling how u2's music has influenced me to use my position as a physician in the future to work with aids victims in Africa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom