The Last Mimzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it's the movie with Dwight Schrute in it. Other than that, it didn't sound like it was the movie for me.

corianderstem said:
I know it's the movie with Dwight Schrute in it. Other than that, it didn't sound like it was the movie for me.

And Roger Waters recorded a song for the soundtrack.

That night, Noah and Emma escape the government holding area. Mimzy communicates to Mr. White via a dream. White, his fiance and the kids drive to the Wilder's beach house. On the way, Emma cries because Mimzy is going to die unless she can get back to her own time. A tear drop falls on the stuffed bunny.

Noah and Emma create a space bridge that will allow Mimzy to go back to the right time. There's a little bit of drama when Emma's hand gets stuck and she's starting to get pulled along with the bunny. Noah rescues her. Mimzy gets back to her own time and the DNA found in Emma's teardrop saves the world.

Mr. White tells his fiance that when he dreamt about meeting up with the kids, he also dreamt of numbers.

The aliens in the future weren't aliens. They were people who had to live in these protective suits. Emma's teardrop allows everyone to be able to live without the suits.

The future teacher tells her students because she helped save the world, Emma is their mother.

Back in the present, Emma's teacher asked what all the students did over the weekend. No one volunteers to answer, so the teacher calls on someone. She calls on Emma who just smiles.

I use stolen love letters printed on soft linen, gently moistened with the tears of my enemies.

Well, glad I didn't bother illegally downloading this film. Sounds like a worse entry into vaguely Lady in the Water territory, if that's even possible.

Back
Top Bottom