The lamest thread ever because I'm bored.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite blue jeans, they have these little metal hole's around the belt area, a white camisole, a white turtleneck sweather, black socks, and my black shoes with the laces up the sides.

I wish you'd revived this yesterday when I was wearing my new suit. :sexywink: Now I'm just wearing my underwear and a t-shirt because I've just put my pants in the washing machine.

tee shirt i bought in boston (it says boston and has some pictures of sailboats) 6 years ago (it looks like i've had it longer than that, it's got a few holes in it)

dark blue shorts

belt

wallet chain

black converse sneakers (the green stain from the black paint finally washed off the tops of them, so they look like normal converse sneakers now)

one white sock, one beige, red, and blue argyle sock (i couldn't find a matching pair)

joyfulgirl said:
Tan DKNY pants, zen-like white linen blouse & sexy shoes.

joyful, you look pretty today!

black bikini, black shorts, black thong sandals.
silver bracelet, silver hoops, thick silver ring.

friday night bonfire, colorado river. summer's back.

:lmao: this gem...cool
Well it is cool weather again anyway, still being functional:)
purple jeans, grey long-sleeved T, leather sandals( not quite sock weather yet) and my beloved moonstone pendant my g'friends gave me for my birthday....and before I set out to visit my family again I'm going to put on my wedding ring ( long story, but it will save some confusion...I hope).

My weekday uniform of white v-neck t-shirt, black track pants with 2 white stripes and brand new white socks that I bought at Target yesterday :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

I found a pair of black track pants with two white racing stripes down each side for $8.99 at Ross.

Woo. Go me. :D

Moonie :D

Go Moonie!! :applaud: :lol:

I think I got mine at Sam's Club :up:

powder blue courderoys and a bright yellow wife beater.

no socks.

magenta pony tail holder

i'm just a bundle of color

it's all about the dockers "mobile pants" with the vaunted stain defender... ahhh nothing like spilling stuff on yourself on purpose to show off your pants..
that and a blue and goldish/tanish striped button down shirt from old navy... and the a cheap ass pair of shoes i got from like payless or somethin' like that (does payless sell men's shoes? maybe i didn't get 'em there :scratch::shrug:

actually... very similar to what i'm wearing in this dorky picture that's in the "interferencers consolidated pictures" thread... whatever the hell it's called... slightly different shirt, though
fleet.jpg

Last edited:
jeans...faded...rolled up on the bottom cos their a bit too long

light blue plaid button up sirt, grey shirt underneath
nails driven through my ears and a large hook in my nose. a spike necklace that I got when i was in a motorcycle gang

cowboy hat and boots with spurs
an eye patch

Back
Top Bottom