The Laci Peterson Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to personally wipe that smug-ass look on Scott Peterson's face. :rant:
He doesn't look upset at all.
I hope he gets the maximum of maximums where penalties are concerned.
Sick sick man.

He was apparently so concerned that the bodies of his wife and child might have been found, he was playing golf when he was arrested. :tsk:

Last edited:
scott peterson will burn. his crime defies the laws of nature.

God bless laci, her son and her family. and God bless scott's family. i can't imagine the hell his parents are going through right now.

1050750931.2416705580.jpg

nice guy:|

I could just vomit:

Police say murder of Laci Peterson took place at her and Scott Peterson's home "between Dec. 23, 2002, and Dec. 24, 2002." Details to come.

HelloAngel said:
I could just vomit:

Police say murder of Laci Peterson took place at her and Scott Peterson's home "between Dec. 23, 2002, and Dec. 24, 2002." Details to come.
:barf: I'll do that for you.
Merry fucking Christmas.
Sick sick sick man. He better be punished to the full extent of the law.

just saw that as well and though I'm come over here. what a bastard! i'm sure the police have some sort of blood evidence to prove that and I'm sure they will. Its looking worse and worse for this guy.

Bono's American Wife said:
Laci's family just held a press conference. Heartbreaking...no other way to describe it. :sad:

It was horrible. I actually felt guilty being a party to watching the family on TV and her mother's speech. That woman is strong to get up there and make that speech. Was she at the arraignment today? I'm thinking no, but the press never said. I'm sure she got up there and did it for her daughter and that is what got her thru.

I admit it, I cried when I saw her and Laci's father. I am so sorry for them. It's such a tragedy

Last edited:
It was horrible and I felt the same way, like I shouldn't be watching it...their grief was so raw.

Her parents were in court today...they were even approached by Scott Peterson's parents...his mother hugged Laci's mother.

I honestly don't know how she did the press conference. She started out composed but toward the end, when she was talking about Laci calling out to her and making sure that "he" got what he deserved...I was crying too. I'm sure the only reason she got through it was because someone needed to speak for Laci and Connor.

oktobergirl said:

Was she at the arraignment today?

From http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/04/22/ARRAIGN.TMP :

"As the judge read the charges, Laci Peterson's mother, Sharon Rocha, shuddered with sobs. Across the courtroom aisle, Scott Peterson's family, who traveled to Modesto from their homes in San Diego County, sat in near silence, pained looks on their face.

As she made her way into the building, Jackie Peterson, Scott Peterson's mother, was mobbed by dozens of reporters. Jackie Peterson's daughter-in-law ushered her inside, away from the crowd and out of the rain. Peterson and her husband, Lee, have adamantly maintained their son's innocence, saying that police have bungled the investigation.

Although Scott and Laci's families are now at odds, Jackie Peterson consoled Rocha in the courtroom. Wrapping her arms around Rocha, Peterson quietly said, "I'm sorry.""

:sad:

I was very disappointed at the lack of information the D.A gave Matt Lauer on the today show this morning.

Why even interview him if he isn't going to say ANYTHING?

the d.a yesterday was annoying me at the press conference. he was being very rude to the reporters and giving smart ass responses. i understand he is under a great amount of stress but there is no need to be rude to the reporters at a press conference unless a reporter was out of line with their questioning.

I have just been informed that Scott Peterson's case is going to be tried right in my city. :|:|:|

And my city is not big. *hides* :reject:

Back
Top Bottom