The king is dead. Long live the king.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was disappointed. Ken was off his game, and Nancy really didn't look like anything special (I think she answered 10 questions correctly to Ken's 29, or something like that). She got the Final Jeopardy question right, and Ken didn't.

Actually, I'm really disappointed that they didn't bring Sean Connery on the show to dispose of Ken.

DaveC said:
the audience sounded like Lassie had just been shot when they realized he got the final question wrong.

:lmao:
:lol:

I'm just glad that college boy didn't win. Trebekie... :rolleyes:

speedracer said:
Actually, I'm really disappointed that they didn't bring Sean Connery on the show to dispose of Ken.

:lol: That would have been awesome!!! (The pen is mightier.... :lmao:)

I wouldn't feel too badly for Ken, $2.5 million is going to allow him to see U2 whenever, and wherever he wants. He might even have enough left over for the iPod! :wink:

U2democrat said:
I say it was an intentional loss. 2.5 mil, 75th appearance. Easy Final Jeopardy quesetion. It had to be intentional.

I thought the same thing.

I hope that he didn't throw it. :huh:

I'm so glad, I was about ready to punch the screen the next time I saw his annoying grinning mug :mad: I hope they go back to a 5 day limit for champs. I don't think his losing will hurt ratings, it should help them since there were people (like me) who had stopped watching because they were so sick of him.

Back
Top Bottom